Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 100 Duskblade no gear requirements Morai server

Discussion on Lvl 100 Duskblade no gear requirements Morai server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 100 Duskblade no gear requirements Morai server

as per title, cultivation quest done till lvl 79, thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bm morai r9 and aps gear 180 euro
08/21/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Pm me for more info
[Buying] Sin with APS or Rank Gear on Morai Europe Server!
05/31/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Read Title for all infos and make me offers with price :)
Looking for server -> requirements
01/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I´m looking for a private server with the following requirements : Cap : 70-110 Rates : not important players : 300 + online , friendly and not tooooo many turks if possible others : no corrupt GMs or a donation system which destroys the gameplay ( for example servers where you can buy egy B +22 weps and such shit ) . Vsro based would be good also . Magic pop disabled or with same rates as in Isro . Silk not too expencive and tradable . Any idea guys ?
what is the requirements to run a server
10/21/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
can some one please tell me... coz i really want to host some pserver games can some one please tell me some requirements!!! and can i learn it in a month or a year?
[REQUIREMENTS] Run P-Server
08/29/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 7 Replies
I see a lot of people assuming problems within the server or the start-up procedures. I am here to set the record straight about the actual physical requirements to run a 'Rappelz Private Server' Hardware: Dual-Core or above 2.00GHz and above per core is more than enough 2GB + Ram (This is not required but however is recommended) 1GB HDD space (Recommendation: HDD must be 7200RPM and above) **Almost all errors related to lag are derived from one of two things: