Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

R9RR +10 Sage Seeker on Dreamweaver Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R9RR +10 Sage Seeker on Dreamweaver Server

I'm selling my seeker on Dreamweaver server so I can buy some music gear for performing live and setting up a small recording studio. The seeker is full rank 9 third cast, +11 weapon, +10 armor, g15 cube neck, g16 helm and cape are both +7. Shards are immaculate citrines. 19.35kish base hp. The character is also second reborn with the lvls 104/100/101, 104 being the highest I got before first reborn. Mirage Sky VI. If you want anymore info or screenshots, just ask in private message. It's a great deal for all the nights I didn't sleep to build up the character. This is 100% legit, I'm just looking to get out of the game to focus on my music career. Pm me if you are interested. Price is solid though, not budging on it.

Edit: As far as cards go, I have full A cards, and an S card for Soulprime. 3 of the A cards are max leveled, 4/6 for the full Warsong set. I'm just missing 1 A card (Pestilent Destroyer) and the S card for the full Warsong set. Spirit is just 575 unbuffed but will be much higher with reaching Mirage Sky X with primal world dailies.

Old   #2

Bump!

Knocking Price down to $350! as low as I will go, get it while it's hot!

Old   #3

Bump

Still Available @ $350
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still avaiable?

Old   #5

The buyer I had lined up led me on for a long time and decided to delete me on skype without a word, so, the account is still available. $350 PayPal ONLY to the next person interested if you can pay quickly. I'll give you a couple of days to get secure funds, no more. Also, to get the email, you need to change the name of the seeker. I'm selling the character, not the identity.