Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heavens Tear - Love up and down, The Alms Bowl, etc

Discussion on Heavens Tear - Love up and down, The Alms Bowl, etc within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heavens Tear - Love up and down, The Alms Bowl, etc

WTB

Love Up and Down OR

The Alms Bowl OR

Chant of the Water Dragon OR

The Plum Harvest OR

Divine Brotherhood OR

The Three Scholars

Offering 100 USD for any one of them. Reply here with Skype info and picture proof thank you. Alternatively, you could please state your asking price.

Thank you!
Old 08/25/2014, 14:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
want account?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 58 GST for 100€ PSC (Heavens Tear)
08/15/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell 58 GST for 100€ PSC Server heavens tear. You will give paysafe code first if you want to buy them or just forget my offer. Leave message if you are interested thx. When i get your code i will check first if it hava 100€ then i will log on my character and trade you all 58 GST to your character.
WTS>R9 sin in Heavens Tear.
02/09/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Selling for rl money or either trading for a decent account or good items/coins in Momaganon/Lothranis server. Check out his gear here: Perfect World: Calculator It also has barrier thorn 1s +12 with garnet gem,LG bow +5,max inventory/bank space. Pm me on skype for more info: gabriel92756
WTS Lots of Coins Heavens Tear / Verkaufe viele Coins Heavens Tear
12/20/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
(english) Hello Epvp! I am selling tons of Coins on the Heavens Tear Server (hundreds of millions). 1m (1.000.000) Coins = 0.50$ or 0.38€ The more you buy, the better the price will be. Delivery methods: Ingame Mail
[Heavens Tear] WTS> 102 BM
07/18/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everybody, I would like to sell the account. By speaking English is very bad, so I will not write much. Itself from Russia. things: Perfect World: Calculator I would like to hear an adequate supply in skype kosh700 Pay only webmoney or Paypal
PWI heavens Tear
09/01/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for any high levels wishing to pass on account :D Buzz me