Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RRR9 Archer on Arch for Lost City coins/Toons

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RRR9 Archer on Arch for Lost City coins/Toons

I have a RRR9 archer with a 103 assassin and a lvl 95 psy on the account - im looking to trade for coins , preferably onto lost server if not arch server will be fine and ill transfer them over. or for a toon on Lost server if possible - although i can sell it for gold either one of these ways is fine with me.

bump still for sale/trade

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Selling 103 demon archer with tradable emporer tome , rrr9+10 gears on arch server
Hi , I m selling a rrr9 demon archer . Rrr9 +12 bow with garnet gems . All the rrr9 gears are +10 vit . G16 helm is +10 vit with with +7 immac...
15 Replies - Perfect World Trading
[Trading] M - Seeker full g16 reborn #2 with Lost City/ Arch Account
WTT a full g16 seeker account from harslands with someone from lost city server or arch server, if interested give level and gear of toon you want to...
0 Replies - Perfect World Trading
WTT coin/items on arch to lost server - WTS 102 r9 sage sin on arch for coin on lost.
ok so got 480mil in coin and G16 lunar Halfway galaxy +4 , warsong barrier void + 5, 3.20 elven flyer Iridescence , warsong barrier void +6 , story...
Buying RRR9 toon on Arch server
as title says looking for RRR9 prefer demon Barb or, Arch, Psy, WIZ let me know what you have and can do a meet and all that stuff and price also...
2 Replies - Perfect World Trading
wtb pwi coins, lost city or arch
must have 50m+ 0.50$ per mill, not going first, add me [email protected] :cool: