Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

archosaur / Harshland coins for sell

Discussion on archosaur / Harshland coins for sell within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
archosaur / Harshland coins for sell

Hey dear epvp member im there to offer you earn some cheap coins from me service.

Archosaur : 3.4 b in stock

Harshland : 2.2b in stock

Payments : paypal ( gift ) , bank transfer.

If youre interested let me know , we can go first with small amaunts in , if you wont trust me , please leave the VOUCH if you had any bussines with me tnx
Old 12/12/2013, 10:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer warning
Old 12/13/2013, 22:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol...someone else finally realized that he his a scammer
Old 12/14/2013, 00:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation WARNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section112 View Post
Hey dear epvp member im there to offer you earn some cheap coins from me service.

Archosaur : 3.4 b in stock

Harshland : 2.2b in stock

Payments : paypal ( gift ) , bank transfer.

If youre interested let me know , we can go first with small amaunts in , if you wont trust me , please leave the VOUCH if you had any bussines with me tnx

Section112 contacted me, trying to sel me exactly the 4.5bil coins witch i requested in my post. He offered me this on HT server, altho he is not putting the 4.5bil for HT server in this post (Supspicious)

He refused to show me the coins, he even refused to log in the server. he whanted me to pay 1st and then he'd log into the server and send me the money.

He removed me from skype the moment i made clear that i whanted him to show it be4 payment. he refused to show me the Goods so in my opinion he tried to scam me.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8965/q824.png LOOK HERE ALSO

Skype conversation = below

[18:44:38] EliteGrinder: hey
[18:44:40] EliteGrinder: ur Section112 ?
[18:44:46] Marius: yes im
[18:45:09] EliteGrinder: wel since were speaking here of a high ammount of coins and money i suggest we do this is small trades
[18:45:18] EliteGrinder: to avoid any struggle's
[18:45:25] EliteGrinder: agreed?
[18:45:54] Marius: yes my offer is make a first trade in small amaunt
[18:46:14] EliteGrinder: I'm logging in my alt atm, due to privacy.
[18:46:23] EliteGrinder: i supose u'll do the same
[18:46:46] EliteGrinder: i made several trades alreddy but i totally understand ur position as i'm in the same atm
[18:46:51] EliteGrinder: brb logging pwi
[18:48:08] EliteGrinder: what is the character name ingame, that i can contact u on?
[18:49:13] Marius: well i offer do first trade in 100m You sent me 15$ i give the 100m you sent me other, when we do this one for check each other we can do some more deals with big amaunts.
[18:49:23] Marius: first deal
[18:49:36] EliteGrinder: no problem
[18:51:31] Marius: me paypal email please sent 15$ there than take 100m first and than we will talk more about it, sorry but i dont need spend me time if i cant know youre got $ and are you trusted.
[18:51:36] Marius: tnx for understanding
[18:52:14] EliteGrinder: okay can u show me that u got the coins ? its 1 of the things i like to do be4 i'm paying and yes i copied ur email
[18:54:01] Marius: ... i got it .. if you think i try scam , you can buy from me 1m for first and sent me 0.3 usd... , i just go to the game and give the m when i see the money. so let me know how many amaunt you need to get first to check me ....
[18:55:37] EliteGrinder: so u dont whant to acually show me the coins? be4 paying? i dont think there should be a problem and no i'm not thinking u are going to scam.. its just a few things i alway's do with each trade
[18:57:20] EliteGrinder: i got no problem with paying 1st thats no isseu trust me.. just woult like to c it be4 paying for something
[18:59:00] Marius: well i know what you mean , you need to know that i rly have the M and im not an faker or atm... but i got alot of kids pms , when i login in server they start spam me give me some mil first and more... so me rules is sent me some $ of amaunt youll want to know then i login and give you the mils , if you thinking that im trying to fool you , check me with 1m for example just sent 0.3 usd say where are you i will come and give you 1m , if you cant do it than sorry but..
[19:01:18] EliteGrinder: u say u got 4.5B for sale
[19:01:30] EliteGrinder: but then u cant show it?
[19:01:36] EliteGrinder: thats what alts are for.
[19:02:06] EliteGrinder: u show me coins --> i pay for coins --> u give me coins (u cant lose)
--- Section112 removed EliteGrinder from skype ---