Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING level 102+ (any class) on Lost City

Discussion on BUYING level 102+ (any class) on Lost City within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I've recently started wanting to return to pwi however my account is pretty trash. So I'm looking to buy an account that's any class above level 102. Feel free to reply here or shoot me a msg and I'll get back to you.
Peace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/20/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Preferably good gear :] Pm me if you have one for sale
Buying Lost City Stuffs
09/25/2011 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Im buying Lost City Coins and a 1xx Psychic if any1 selling ^_^ talk about the price after if any1 is intrested im buying lots of coin add me Email if intrested. [email protected]
Buying lvl 100+ Assasin on Lost City server
09/10/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
as title says im buying an assasin lvl 100 or more on lost city server, it must be 2.22-2.86 aps, but if u have a 4-5 aps sin it would be better. add my msn: [email protected] im paying paypal money or other games account or items, which are: -steam account with black ops + cs source + cs 1.6 + more games. -perfect world vendetta lvl 160 wr with full g17 red gear with full lifes of vendetta and g17 gold claws with lordstone infect (best gear in the whole server). -ijji games...
buying lvl 95+ pwi account any server but if its in lost city ill pay well
07/06/2011 - Perfect World - 10 Replies
message me :) and thnx. :rolleyes:
Buying Archer 9x+ Lost City
01/18/2011 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Wanting to buy a geared archer level 9x or above on the Lost City server