Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT coin/items on arch to lost server - WTS 102 r9 sage sin on arch for coin on lost.

Discussion on WTT coin/items on arch to lost server - WTS 102 r9 sage sin on arch for coin on lost. within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT coin/items on arch to lost server - WTS 102 r9 sage sin on arch for coin on lost.

ok so got 480mil in coin and G16 lunar Halfway galaxy +4 , warsong barrier void + 5, 3.20 elven flyer Iridescence , warsong barrier void +6 , story of the blockade tome (vit+10), puzzle cube badge vain +4, Myriad Blossom Helm (G15) +7 3 sock with 3 citrine gems in all socks , g15 dual hammers , sign of frost chaos +4 other tt70-tt90 gears , tt mats , chrono pages , pofs , white red black male fash, and also wanting to trade a 102 r9 sage sin for either coin or another 100+ toon on LOST server, the coin and items can be exchanged for a toon or just coins/items on lost server, either is fine. The gears for the sin are as such;

ok i have tt99 bracers and boots both 3 socket +5 sharded with immac all sockets
g15 legs 3 socket +5 with immac,
r8 chest 3 socket +5 with immac citr all shards are the citrines
wraithgate robe 4 sockets +3 with immac garnet gems
lionheart neck and belt both +5
tales of beauty tome
g15 helm +6 3 socket with immac cit
g16 daggers with int +7 with +42 garnet shard
ring of trama and generals badge (R9 & R8 rings)
G15 bow +2 with double interval & flawless garnet ,
also got g15 dags that are +5 with immac garnet
G15 bracers +4 with 3 immac citrines,
G16 robe no refines or shards
r8 dags are +2 3 sockets with 1 flawless garnet
G16 boots 3sockets no refine,
Also has a 3.30 Flyer (unbound) Radiant Twilight.
49 event gold.
auto-pot stone for 21 more days.
has a 75/100 Genie which is lvl 101 and a PK genie & trade ready.
Aurora Mount & Mammoth mount both 11.0 speeds.
also 148 NW Supply Tokens , account stash stone, ALOT of female fash, and alot of random TT mats 60-99. Maxed out wardrobe & cupboard & bag. 28 basic badges and a handful of G16 molds also 2 eoo's. a few other bits and bobs.

Let me know if your interested in a full trade or sale for something(s) on Lost server. Thanks.
Closed Thread