Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coins for perfect world through paypal(Heavens Tear)

Discussion on Coins for perfect world through paypal(Heavens Tear) within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coins for perfect world through paypal(Heavens Tear)

I want to buy at least 200mil coins on heavens tear server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lots of Coins Heavens Tear / Verkaufe viele Coins Heavens Tear
12/20/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
(english) Hello Epvp! I am selling tons of Coins on the Heavens Tear Server (hundreds of millions). 1m (1.000.000) Coins = 0.50$ or 0.38€ The more you buy, the better the price will be. Delivery methods: Ingame Mail
WTS PERFECT WORLD> HEAVENS TEAR> ARCHER LVL 96
09/01/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell it for $1000. It has a complete set of TT90!! and has items worth 50 mil and many more!! PM ME OR EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED AND FOR MORE INFO!! [email protected]
WTS Perfect World International Gear-Heavens Tear
09/25/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 4 Helm of Holy Punishment 4 Lunar Glade Insignia Weapon 2 Wing Trophy Lunarglade 1 Wing Trophy 2 Heavenrage Boots 1 Scroll of Tome 1 Warsoul Belt 2 Frostcovered Force Signs
WTS Perfect World International Heavens Tear Sage Barbarian level 92 90TT Geared!
05/10/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
Decided not to sell it anymore.