Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling JD Billows Account(s) 150 Asc

Discussion on Selling JD Billows Account(s) 150 Asc within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling JD Billows Account(s) 150 Asc

I currently own 1 lvl 150 Ascended account and will sell for a decent amount.

Felkin Arden
Almost maxed affinity
lvl 40+ Chroma
+8 ST Armour Set with +9 Helm, Weapon is +1 in Stash, using +8 146 HG currently.
Various skill fashions, Velonus, Tiger and Rabbit Sets.
A number of mounts and a skyblade.

With the new expansion of the game there is now a lot more scope, sadly I do not have the time to play and so would love for someone who can play and give it their all to get the account.

Very well kept and only in need of a little work on the gear if you want to pvp a lot.

Contact me on here if you need more details.
Old 07/04/2013, 20:45   #2

Bump, just back from holiday, will get back to those who messaged me soon.
Old 07/28/2013, 21:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi I would like to buy ur arden please pm me
Old 12/30/2013, 20:32   #4

Bump, moved homes and could not get in touch with people, now selling again.
Old 01/27/2014, 04:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey i am interested skype : gavin.dalgleish

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Jade Dynasty Billows Felk Balo
08/24/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Hi! I am selling a 150 ascended Felkin Balo, ON BILLOWS SERVER USA -Max affinity -High Chroma -Ready for PVP BUILD or PVE -14x st gears +9 with 14x st wep +11 -Yes its +11 and +11 Boots 14x st. -high lvl seals 5 High end basically pimped for PvP and not to forget the farming is as good as a aoer.. 900g per 5 hours.
Selling Jade Dynasty 141~ ASCENDED Felkin Balo (The Billows server)
06/12/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I'm shipping out to boot camp (U.S. Marines) in a couple of months and I'd like to a bit of extra cash on the side before I go. I don't plan on returning, as I'm hoping I'll have a new schedule with things to do. I'm pretty much selling almost everything I own to make the transition from here to there less painful. That being said, I'll explain what I'm selling. Level 141 ASCENDED Felkin Balo on The Billows server. Highlights: -Name is friendly and non-offensive. -Account has never...
Selling 142 Ascended felkin Incense Mage on Billows server
04/12/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
142 Ascended Incense Mage (Felkin) Has a +9 135 wep, +8 135 chest, +7 135 feet. Is a BRAND NEW faction, with mega op stuff Has a core affinity 2 skills maxed for pvp Lvl 18 chroma, a good amount of skills Comes with a colorgold VIP card Has a ton of meditation orbs, HoMs, also has a bunch of IM charms, some of the most expensive/ Also has DM's, arcane bullion and other things saved. Makes about 1.1k/5 hours NOT including stjs and affinity beads, with those even more.
Selling Ascended Modo (Billows)
06/05/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
tired of trying to grind it out as a modo and not getting any where fast? Why not get a Pure Pvp ascended modo with Old school Clothing mounts and Every thing Easy as clicking a button. Now a little about the modo its a lvl 90+ ascended modo Full Honor Gear, I has 3 Mounts and Almost every outfit thats come in to game. Old of the Oldest Modos on servers. He comes stacked with Gold and items. Also With it being one of the oldest Modos in Game Every Vet event you will get the best of the...
[Jade Dynasty] Selling account Billows Server Level 140+ Ascended Modo
12/24/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Billows Server 140 + Asc Modo, gear all +8 +9 sealed, one of the best espers (demon torch level 35) bloodsmelted with high Hp (3k +) and resistances(lowest 160ish i believe). Maxed 4/5 faction affinities, skill acc, skill eva, affinity reduction. Easy gold over 2k per day. Almost NO pot usage. Good rep, no enemies whatsoever. Used to be top 10 on server, well known pvper. Many mounts: dragon, horse, ligera, fox, donkey, flaming horse (forgot name..). Over 6 sets of fashion clothing. ...