Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI Account (HT) *Herc&Nix*

Discussion on PWI Account (HT) *Herc&Nix* within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PWI Account (HT) *Herc&Nix*

EDIT: Sold
Old 05/25/2013, 22:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Cheap account! Hercules and Nix pets are worth more than double the price im selling!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling level 92 veno account with herc and nix (server: lost city)
05/06/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, im selling my level 92 veno account. It has the two legendary pets baby hercules and blazing phoenix. It also has a bounded 3.2/6.2 mps flying mount with it (galactic beetle). I skilled like 4mag and 1str, but you can wear warsoul of earth(i dont have it). I got all level 79 skills and most level 89s. I only accept ingame gold or coins... Pm me with your offers, i also accept to trade the account against the interval tome.
S>Veno Account lvl95 (Herc/Nix) Harshlands/Selling Coins aswell
04/13/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
S> HERC DW
07/25/2011 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Selling 88 Herc veno on Dreamweaver, the veno herself is stripped of gear but the herc is still there so you can acct stash the herc to a new veno...WTT For coin on harshlans or three $10 cards...1/3 the price a herc will run you
Selling Perfect World International (Sanctuary) account for PWI ingame coins! Herc!
09/27/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all! I want to sell my PWI account that has a lvl51 Hercules Veno (40 vit, enough str for gear, rest mag build) and a lvl78 female Archer (4dex 1str "pure" build). I want to sell it for PWI ingame coins, not real money. The Archer has a real name and the Veno has a nice 4-letter name. I'll be honest, I only want to sell it because of the Herc, I got it but I never play with the character anymore, and the Herc is not sellable. x.x The characters are pretty poor so I won't ask for much....
The herc .dds?
06/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have been looking in the conquer/c3/effects for the herc file for about 30 minutes now, i give up. Can somone tell me where this file is located? +K. I want to edit the way herc looks( color etc ).