Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*** WTS R8 G15 SIN 4.0 APS on Arch US - GREAT DEAL :)***

Discussion on *** WTS R8 G15 SIN 4.0 APS on Arch US - GREAT DEAL :)*** within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool *** WTS R8 G15 SIN 4.0 APS on Arch US - GREAT DEAL :)***

Hey guys, I'm no longer interested in PWI anymore and am looking to sell my main character. I'm the first and only owner of this account and haven't been banned/warned/muted or anything like that. This account is great for someone who doesn't want to spend hundreds on gear, and countless hours to level up. Would be great if I can sell soon so I'd have money to help pay tuition.

Highlights of the account:

- Demon Assassin, she can currently reach 4 APS.
- Super Inventory Expansion.
- Still has HP, MP Charms up.
- Able to solo FC.
- Comes with a couple of fashion pieces.
- About 5.5M coins currently.
- Blacksmith level 6.
- Hell Hound Mount.
- Account Stash Stone.
- Well named, capitalized first letter, no numbers/signs.

Asking price: $200 using Paypal. It's a negotiable price, just hit me up with some offers.

If you have ANY questions about the account, or you're interested in purchasing it, you can simply PM me on epvp and we can go on from there.

SOLD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 23:52   #2

Bump, still for sale! And just to clarify, I'm not expecting anyone to pay $200 xD
Old 04/04/2013, 07:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bought this account today, legit seller. thanks

Tags
perfect world pwi sin aps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS RS account 101 non mem 109 mem great deal
05/02/2011 - Runescape Trading - 6 Replies
f
WTS 9Empires account lvl 58 GREAT DEAL!!!!!
04/22/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
i have a Level 58 Siren i am selling It comes with this Lvl 14 TownHall Lvl 12 Barracks lvl 12 Alchemy lab lvl 9 Black Smith 3 lvl 16 residence lvl 14 city wall And Other things But This is the GReat deal of it I am ranked number 2 in Attack and i have over 15m gold but i saved the best for last i have a little over 300k Diamonds that over a 600$ Value and its the owner of the Number 2 Ranked Alliance that can hold 320 members (the only Allaince that can) i am only selling this for...
Great Deal { Phoenix }
07/23/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
AMAZING OFFER Hi again, i'm tired of coming here all the time to check here is the new deal : for 50$ of atlantica online gold on delphi server ( 800m ) Atlantica online Gold,Atlantica Gold,buy Atlantica online Gold,cheap Atlantica online Gold,Atlantica online money
GREAT DEAL 2 CHARS FOR CHEAP
06/13/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
LVL 72 nuker and lvl 64 full farmed wiz for 100 usd paypal only or 500 mil on uranus seperate accounts and both very good wiz has all gear and has about 100k i think and nuker is has a lil bit of stuff including pirate suit Very cheap accounts lvl 64 WIZ by it self i sell for 60 or 300 mil on URANUS lvl 72 nuker by it self for 60 usd or 300 mil on URANUS
Great Deal (Trieste)
05/09/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am willing to trade 2 of my accounts for a small amount of dil. First Account: (Coin Pots On Accounts) Level 62 Hunter Level 51 Mage Level 32 Knight (Coin Outfit Permanent) Second Account: Level 51 Mage (Has Over 50 mil worth of items on it)(Coin Outfit Permanent)(Also Leader Of Guild w/Coin Emblem) Leve 43 Summoner (Coin Mask Permanent)