Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl99 venomancer WITH herc (stripped) lost city!

Discussion on WTS lvl99 venomancer WITH herc (stripped) lost city! within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl99 venomancer WITH herc (stripped) lost city!

Hello!

Im playing , as you can read, on lost city server on perfect world international.
I play a 99 veno, including herc(costs around 200$). Herc is lvl98, almost 99. She's pretty much stripped, all the stuff she does have is pretty worthless. All she has is her high level, the herc and a cheap lvl97 pataka ( Midnight black). I also have a lvl63 psychic on the account, a 21 cleric and a lvl 15 archer.

Some additional info about veno:
Sage (no sage skills though)
Wardrobe stone (with 2 fashion sets that were given during anni's)
Anniversary mount (11ms at max)
5.1K rep
A lvl 87 petite sawfly for pvp
All 3 lvl79 skills
Not all skills are maxed *less than half arent maxed
Vit 107
Str 51
Dex 7
Mag 346
( have 3 points that arent used yet)
Without any gear --> 3636 hp and 6456 mp.

I know she pretty much sucks since she's stripped, but she is still level 99 and she still has a lvl 98 herc that cost me alot of time and money! Every offer is taken into consideration! You can email me on, dont mind the name, or just offer here and we can talk
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 2013-02-13 22-50-43.bmp (376.0 KB, 3 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> pwi lost city server venomancer lvl 85
04/17/2012 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
as title says i wanna sell a venomancer lvl 85 in lost server, has a lvl 85 hercules, both ground and flying mounts, several costumes, a genie with 61/80 pts, HH 80 weapon and all 3 stars gear. if interested or need more info just ask.
Selling lvl89 Veno Acc With Herc Lost City
04/13/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Lvl 96 Venomancer Perfect World International [Lost City] Server
11/13/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3964/screenshot ra.jpg Its Has HH 90 Equipment. Gears Has 2-3 Sockets except the Head Gear With 4 sockets, Those Sockets Include with +32 HP Stones, This Veno Is Good for PK's As the Items Are Bounded So you dont need a Guardian Dolls for PK. Just go And kill those players ^^ This Veno has Herc + Nix + Armored Bear + some other pets. It has also has Anniversary Mount 11 m/speed ^^, as you see this veno is wearing a "Heavy Armor" so this is a really good...
Selling Perfect World International Lost City Lv92 Venomancer
04/11/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Perfect world international account Lv92 almost 93 Venomancer on Lost City(PVP) Full HH90 Armors With Hercules(lv90) and Phoenix(lv80) Interested? or want more info?
WTS Perfect World International Lost City lv92 Venomancer
02/15/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Perfect Wolrd International Account Server: Lost City (PVP) Character: Level 92 Venomancer With Phoenix Lv 80 and Hercules Lv 92 With alot other 80+ pets. Full HH90 set if u want more info or if ur interested PM here or