Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Full R9 sage lvl103 sin with r9 archer

Discussion on WTT Full R9 sage lvl103 sin with r9 archer within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Full R9 sage lvl103 sin with r9 archer

Before i going any details about my sin..

it got 2 different sets of gear

aps gear and r9 gear

4aps base on nirvana gear..

anyway full r9 gears +10 and weapon is +12

Im looking for an archer!
Old 10/23/2012, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You dont specify which server
Old 10/23/2012, 15:31   #3

Harshland server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HARSHLAND] S>Full R9 +12 Sage Assasin + S>Nirv 2nd Interval Zerk Dagger +10
08/28/2012 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Perfect World: Calculator (for Account) Sin comes with 99% all sage sin skills Btw sin also comes with interval gear, all with DoT and high refine, min +8 2nd Nirvana Zerk Interval Dagger : Perfect World: Calculator Im selling for 350USD for the sin, and 150USD just for the dagger , if u take both, 450USD, i prefer paypal or direct trading. If anyone interested, can pm me and i can show u the account or the dagger
Selling Sage Level 50, Full Epics/Orange US
01/04/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
The sage is on Server Port Nowhere, one of the most popular servers in the game. She is in full Epics and Orange (Aside form one green relic :P) The epics include Champion gear (PvP). She is also maxed on Diplomacy and Slicing. Main stats are about 1100 Endurance, and 1360 Willpower. Currently specced DPS, has about 200k credits on her, but with slicing maxed can make a mil a day easy. Want to sell quickly! (Need to pay for books this quarter -.-)
WTS 50 Sage - Full Orange and Epics gear. US Server: Port Nowhere
01/04/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
I am looking to sell a level 50 Sage on the Port Nowhere server, one of the highest rated servers in the game. The character is Level 50, currently specced DPS. And is in full orange and epics, with some of the epics being Champion gear (PvP) Also has the pre-order crystal. Replublic Character, has about 1100 End and 1350 Willpower. I am looking for $300 OBO. Paypal only! PM with offers.
WTS level 101 Full R9 sage wizard Harshlands
12/13/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 12 Replies
Hi everyone, I want to put up my Level 101, full Rank 9, sage wizard for sale. Instead of completely explaining what the character's gear is, here is the PWIcalculator link for it for you to look at it: pwcalc.com/3f65cbf8d7e2c99c As you can see the character is nearly maxed out, and can farm with all the high geared people in the server, so you don't have to spend any more money on it to improve more.