Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling-Trading 103 sage sin

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling-Trading 103 sage sin

Not gonna say best sin or what ever most people say but it has an name for itself and ofc haters gonna hate :P its on sanc Very nice gear can solo almost everything except world bosses(never tried ) It has ALL important skills tidal protection-2/3 stuns-seal will be missed Sage bp,Subsea. all important skills are sage nice genie 76 lp-30m+ spirit if u want new one.max bag maxed bank.

A 2 mini pwcalc the aps is 4 aps with genie 3.3 aps base phy attack is 9400-11120

Message me here and we will move on to skype if good deal for both

omg i fked up on the link forgot to copy the link after i was done. sowwie guys but 11k+ hp 11k damage attack lvl 77 with Chill of deep-103 sage skills-daggers dev... and stuff

Similar Threads
Selling Lvl 102 Sage Assassin in Harshland
Want to sell my lvl 102 Full r9 Sage Assassin in the server Harshland. The sin kicks ass, you can solo pretty much anything or make your own parties...
5 Replies - Perfect World Trading
Selling lv.95 Sage Barb - Raging Tide Server
Sup guys. Played this barb for over a year, but getting sick of it, so I'm trying to sell it. To be honest, I don't think it' worth much (probably...
0 Replies - Perfect World Trading
Selling Lv 50 Sage, Valor 65, Chuundar.
Sold.
1 Replies - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
Selling 103 Sage BM on LC
The title says it all. Here are the gears. HP: 10,697 (unbuffed) MP: 1935 Helmet: Forest Wisdom +10 x2 perfect citrine shards Weapons:...
4 Replies - Perfect World Trading
[Harshlands] Selling Lv102 Sage Wizard
Want to sell this character of mine. Has decent gear. Rank 8 Weapon, with Rank 9 Ring, Legs, Chest and Sleeves Event Helm and Boots Cube...
1 Replies - Perfect World Trading