Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS jade dynasty account

Discussion on WTS jade dynasty account within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS jade dynasty account (billows server btw)

Ascn 147 fuwa modo
Level 33 chroma
36k chroma exp left
all skills are level 7,8 and 9
very good pvp build
+9 146 ascended modo claw
+8 ascended 135 body
Open star / Closed Star libra Essence
Every Male fashion
Kunlun Carriage mount
New Year Stam Level 2
Full +146 gear in bag and lots more items in stash
Affinity skills all main faction ones maxed

And allot more please pm me

im in real need of money please contact me via pm so i can sell this account

all i am asking for is around $150 not much for an accoutn ive spent thousands of dollars on and precious time, i will also trade for X-boxlive 1 year membership + Call of duty MW3, halo reach +30 bucks

i am open for offers please someone offer

Tags
ascended, chroma, jade dynasty account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB-Jade dynasty account
12/31/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
needs to be 120asc+ billows server friendly come with account info if so reply on this thread with char faction and lvl then i will reply back if interested
jade dynasty account
03/17/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS dagos modo 141 (male) with full ST gear and good affinity. Jadeon server..jaden is 500G there so i think its good server to start with cuz u get a lot of gold with grinding as a dagos modo. Price: 30 jaden prox..pm me for more info
wts jade dynasty account lvl 110 asc
02/07/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
like the topic i want to sell my jade dynasty lvl 110 asc rayan. email [email protected] if interested
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code 5740093X072406098000843Zfd22be it is case sensitive so be careful in the upper left corner of the screen when you create your 1st character. If you aren't accustomed with the inductee feature , i'll explain briefly. You will get a along to your . These 2 boxes will allow you to level at a rate of 2-3 times faster than the normal player. They both...
WTB JADE DYNASTY ACCOUNT
09/02/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
I need Jade dynasty account super high lvl offering metin2.us +7+8+9 items kalonline lvl 63 mage hermit 2moons +7+8+9 items and more then 9 bil dils hero online high grade items and accounts.. also offering direct2drive account with more then 25+ games fps games mmorpg games and more..