Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB>Jade Dynasty The Billows Acc

Discussion on WTB>Jade Dynasty The Billows Acc within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB>Jade Dynasty The Billows Acc

hey i'm buy a Jade dynasty acc is must be Usa-east The billows server

Add me and we will discuss details.
Old 05/14/2012, 06:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am selling a lvl 139 dagos forta known in billows almost maxed aff.
135 st set
+7head lvl2 seals
+8body lvl3 seals
+7boots lvl2 seals
+9weapon lvl3 seals

please pm me your offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>>149 Dagos Rayan Jade Dynasty - The Billows
09/05/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 7 Replies
Full PvP rayan One of the top pvpers in the server But not hated, cuz i dont talk trash xD aiight, gears are as follows: +9 142 skytouch helm with level 3 seals +9 146 skytouch chest with level 3 seals +10 144 skytouch boots with level 3 seals +10 148 weapon with level 1 seals
Selling Jade Dynasty 141~ ASCENDED Felkin Balo (The Billows server)
06/12/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I'm shipping out to boot camp (U.S. Marines) in a couple of months and I'd like to a bit of extra cash on the side before I go. I don't plan on returning, as I'm hoping I'll have a new schedule with things to do. I'm pretty much selling almost everything I own to make the transition from here to there less painful. That being said, I'll explain what I'm selling. Level 141 ASCENDED Felkin Balo on The Billows server. Highlights: -Name is friendly and non-offensive. -Account has never...
Price Check Jade Dynasty Billows
05/14/2012 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
my friend needs a price check on his account 149 dagos rayan The Billows server with 14x sky touch set +9 14x st helm +9 14x st chest +10 14x st boots +10 14x st weapon almost max affinity level 20+ chroma
WTS Jade Dynasty (Billows) Account 2 ascended chars
07/08/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Selling account of popular characters on Jade Dynasty. I'm semi well known (Very well known on the forums 8k+ Posts) I'm tierd of the game, and wanting to sell my account. It has 2 ascended characters. A 123 Ascended Balo and a 132 Ascended Celan (On same account) Account also has multiple alts (All with their own CS fashions). The Celan character (Very well known) has a Hellfire Inferno pet. The rarest pet in the game. And it is G12 with very good defense. Great for grinding. The Celan has...
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code 5740093X072406098000843Zfd22be it is case sensitive so be careful in the upper left corner of the screen when you create your 1st character. If you aren't accustomed with the inductee feature , i'll explain briefly. You will get a along to your . These 2 boxes will allow you to level at a rate of 2-3 times faster than the normal player. They both...