Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS lvl 101 5APS Sage Sin - Archosaur Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS lvl 101 5APS Sage Sin - Archosaur Server

Yes, a 5aps sage sin. It is 4aps base, and to get 5aps you use the Windpush genie skill, basically you can click it right when you spark, or anytime you wanna be 5aps. My sin is perfect for farming nirvana/tt/etc and with it I have never been broke in-game. This sin is a pure dexterity build. SAGE SINS ARE OP IN PK!

With the +10 nirvana daggers + sage spark (+500% damage) + sage dagger devotion (+90% damage) + sage wolf emblem (30minute critical hit rate buff) + windpush genie skill (5aps skill)... this sin hits HARD AND FAST!

With all my gears refined to +7 and ornaments to +5, Sage BP (3% more than demon bp), sage spark (reduce damage by 25%) - this sin has a nice 7,187hp and insane defence and healing! With sage bp you wont need crab meat or a hp charm.

This sin started out demon, switched to celestial sage, and I have noticed that it hits harder and has a higher survival rate than a demon sin - and is still 5aps!

Also, the sin has a custom red skin, and all red fashion - it's one of the most badass looking sins on the server! noobs always pm me saying how badass i look.

The sin comes with a 69 luck points genie, Radiant Twilight rare wings, a lobster mount, a pet turtle named 'jizz cup', all the -interval light armour gear including the Love Up And Down Tome, Lunar Nirvana 2nd Cast Legs and Helmet, r8 top, tt99 bracers/boots/neck/belt etc. All the gear except my helm and sign of frost:chaos is bound. Also, you will get all my red fashion (alot of $$$ was invested in that lol) any random stuff in my bank and inventory, and 10mill. if you want more money, it will cost $0.5 per mill, or make an offer. Lastly, the sin has maxed out inventory and bank space.

Reply to this post with a reasonable offer, or pm me. Only accept payment through Paypal.

Here are gears on pw calc:

Here are pics of some of my fashion sets, mount, wings, and general info of the sin:

Current offer: $180 from abbadyon of Archosaur server
Also has just bought 100mill for $50 USD through PayPal

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 19:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sending PM

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2012, 03:29   #3

sold
Old 05/07/2012, 20:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedrab View Post
sold
Thank You, I'll figure out how to leave feedback on this site once I get back on a PC this evening.

« WTS Lvl 75 BM Lost City PVP *cheap* | WTS 100m coins on PWI Heaven's Tear »