Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my LVL103 R9 Sin (Sanctuary)

Discussion on Selling my LVL103 R9 Sin (Sanctuary) within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling my LVL103 R9 Sin (Sanctuary)

Hi All,

I'm retiring with the game selling my R9 sin in sanctuary server to hopefully salvage some money that I spent here. PM me or post your offer pls.

R9 Dagger +12 -> 2 garnet gem
Ancestral Divine Hat +10 -> 3 Diamond of Tiger Atk Lvl
R8 Chest +7 -> 3 immac cit
Shadow Ashura Greaves +10 -> 3 +10 Vit stones
TT99 Boots + 7 -> 3 immac cit
Energetic Robe: Lunar glade +10 -> 3 Diamond of Tiger Atk Lvl
TT 99 belt + 6
TT 99 Neck + 6
Pan Gu Creator Tome
----
R9 Belt in inventory
R9 Boots +5 -> 4 immac cit in inventory
and all other bound stuffs in inventory and bank
* Inventory and bank -> Max slot
----
Preferrably Singapore Buyer -> Meet face to face for transaction or GIRO to my bank account

Thanks.
Old 01/04/2012, 05:46   #2

This is PWI international, sanctuary server and is one of the best assassin in The server. Very fast transaction for singapore buyers.

This is PWI international, sanctuary server and is one of the best assassin in The server. Very fast transaction for singapore buyers.
Old 01/09/2012, 13:53   #3

Can I have a price check for this please?

I am thinking 2,000 USD if anyone is interested... Or om me what price you guys want.
Old 01/11/2012, 09:38   #4

Selling for USD 1k if anyone interested pm me...

Any other offer? Pm me! I am planning to sell next week to the highest bidder or to the first to offer 1k usd. Tnx
Old 01/12/2012, 17:14   #5

Current offer at 500USD, no more offers? Will sell soon,...
Old 01/12/2012, 18:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I offer 200USD
Old 05/05/2012, 04:55   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WTB your acc

hey are you still selling? I'll offer good

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Account with 4 chars : Sanctuary Server
08/05/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Ok, Im selling an account with 4 characters on it because im moving to my other account. The characters are on Sanctuary. 1. lv70 Archer With Rank gear, yes the Lv60 Rank gear 2. Lv66 Cleric With Rank gear, yes the Lv60 Rank gear 3. lv72 Bm 4. lv67 Barb These are all the characters on the Account. If you are interested in this account leave your in game name or Just send me a private message on here.
Selling PWI Account Sanctuary Server
05/22/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I got lvl 101 cleric, lvl 95 blademaster, seeker/venomancer/barbarian all in high to low 80's range and lvl 75 wizard on same PWI account for sale. Server is Sanctuary. More details about main characters: Cleric (Jeridian) is demon (most keyskills learned) and part rank 9, part nirvana and event gear; all with high refines and soulgem's. Lots of expensive resources in bank/backpack also; charms, mats, refining aids, event stuff, resets and more. Lvl 8 manufacturing skills in...
Selling Runescape lvl103(f2p)
05/01/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i have recently quit runescape and im in need of money. this account has monstly members gear. and has about 20M worth of gold and items. in member this account is lvl 109. as of now the account is not a member. Ill sell this account for $50 USD. if you want screens or have questions pm me please. Thanks.
Selling PWI Account, Sanctuary server
10/24/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! I've spent way too much cash on this game for my own good and due to lost interest I might be selling off my PWI Account on the Sanctuary server if I get a good enough offer. DISCLAIMER: Unless you're prepared to pay a good amount (estimated cash spent: $5000US), don't bother mailing me. Some info about the account; Main char: lvl 92 demon cleric, heavily boosted gear with more to come during higher lvls. Lots of items from the recent Anniversary packs event. Lots of current/upcoming...
Quitting PWI-Selling LvL 90 blademaster on Sanctuary
08/15/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I'm quitting and get ready for Aion to come out so i'm selling this account. You can leave your offer here or through pm. Some brief info on the Account: LVL: 90 Class: Blademaster Stats: Been putting 3 str 1 dex and 1 vit since lvl 1 (sometime i put more in vit to push my hp up and it's great for TW) Equips: Full TT 90 gears +3/4. Calamity Axe +5 w/ flawless shards. Sky demon pearl neck (best necklace to use at 90). +5 Tauren Chief Cape (best cape to use for a melee class). ...