Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS DEMON BM 101 (HEAVENS TEAR)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS DEMON BM 101 (HEAVENS TEAR)

hello. not sure how this works, or if it is true that people buy accounts to start playing game at higher level.....i want to sell my bm because i cant play anymore...child on the way!!!!! wanted to post this morning but i can work on getting screenshot up. all level 10 skills.
striking dragons +10 4.0 aps (dont have tome) stupid tome costs $300 dollars alone. cant afford to spend another penny on this game. if you want to look at char let me know. i can show all specs. i have 35 mil in game coin still. i have warsoul of earth +6
nirvana legs +6
lionheart chest +6
ashura bracers +5
lionheart greaves +5
cube neck +5
lunar int cape +5 4 sockets
ashuras belt+5

2 gold genies. one zeal the other longevity. longevity has 80+ LP all lvl 4 mirrors orbs jades.....

3 mounts.....celestial tiger sage....and demon tiger......and black raptor
dont know what else to add.....

oh yeah cant make nirv axes so i still use lionheart hatchets +5 they do the job when all you use is the +10 dragons mainly

i had fun playing and was good at game. i am not one of the people who claim to be pro or any crap like that. i just need money to go to child now

good news is that while sins are over played this is nice option for a mych more fun class to play. can solo most anything with these fists and grinding is a breeze. anyone interested in buying would actually know that though i bet... let me know if you want to buy.

hit me with offer at and we can chat more. ive seen some of the prices people are asking considering rank 9 +12 and all that fancy shit costs literally thousands real dollars for full deal. i spent 400 bucks just making striking dragon fists and refining to +10

forget the hundreds on the cube neck all refines and all of the top shelf gear. i have spent 1000 + on my gear and all but only want legit offers. just a normal 31 year old dude who has own business. not some scam little kid / computer whiz. dont know how to make transaction official, but am game for any way of doing it. this bm is not endgame, but well on the way and a fun place to start for someone. was in radiance, but now am in no faction. will sell and be done with games on line

jason

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hello, im offering 160$.