Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Perfect World Accounts

Discussion on WTS Perfect World Accounts within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Perfect World Accounts

The Accounts are at Raging Tide Server, seach items at the Momaganon or Paysafe or over ebay more information at the end first the Accounts:

Selling a Veno with Herc and much Rare Pets lvl 71 over 200k Reputation, much Fashion, Fly Mount, Full Eq and much Items, ride mount, safebox expanded with materials and inventory full expanded and good skills.

Selling a Cleric with All class Pet lvl 67 over 200k Reputation, Fashion, Fly Mount, Full Eq and much Items, ride mount, safebox expanded with materials and inventory full expanded n skills are most Skilled out cause the low lvl farmed most time for the Skills.

Selling a Blademaster twink lvl 20 Fashion, Fly Mount, much Items, ride mount.

Selling a Barb twink lvl 59 Nice skilled out in Tiger form cause the low lvl, Fashion, Fly Mount, much Items, ride mount, safebox expanded with materials and inventory full expanded.

Selling a Assassine twink lvl 13 all class pet fly mount and super inventory stone, fashion.

Twink mystic lvl 13 will be a Gift to any account if the Price is nice

i dont want much for the accounts they are skilled out mostly quests are most done and if anyone is interested pn me selling will be over ebay or something safe trades.

E: Informations about Skills &&& if needed PN
Old 03/12/2012, 19:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I wanna buy

Hello i red the account information, and im actually interested in buying it . But i need to check the skills and points and everything about the acc so if u dont mind send me the account user and pass and ima check it then reply to u with my usd offer ^_^

Tags
perfect, perfect world, pwi, pwi account, raging tide