Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Jade Dynasty 142~ ASCENDED Dagos Forta (The Billows server)

Discussion on Selling Jade Dynasty 142~ ASCENDED Dagos Forta (The Billows server) within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Selling Jade Dynasty 142~ ASCENDED Dagos Forta (The Billows server)

Account is no longer an item for sale.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2012, 02:11   #2

Adding additional information: Comes with 50,000 gold on the character. Price is still $100.
Old 03/01/2012, 21:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wheres the guarantee?
Old 03/02/2012, 02:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashumee View Post
Wheres the guarantee?
I can guarantee that this account is 100% legit. The items are exactly as described in the first post.

Method of transfer: Payment is sent, preferably through paypal --> I give you the account information i.e. username, password, registered email information, and anything else you request --> Transfer complete.
Old 03/02/2012, 04:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Umm email me I emailed u
Old 03/02/2012, 20:22   #6

Quote:
Umm email me I emailed u
I sent you an email back! I hope you respond soon, I sent you the paypal information if you are interested in purchasing now. I will update this thread if you decide to purchase to inform others watching this thread that the account is no longer for sale.
Old 03/02/2012, 20:39   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Email

Hey umm that email is outdated and unused please email my new one which is now updated in my profile

I would prefer to do this while talking to you preferably skype or MSN
Old 03/02/2012, 20:49   #8

Quote:
Hey umm that email is outdated and unused please email my new one which is now updated in my profile

I would prefer to do this while talking to you preferably skype or MSN
MSN works great! I'll send you a PM on this website of my MSN, but also a copy of the original email I sent to your old email.

I'm about to go on a 6 hour flight to Florida @ 4PM EST so there might be a bit of downtime in our conversation.

Tags
ascended, forta, incense mage, jade dynasty, jd