Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS lvl 102 R9 Sin on Harshland

Discussion on WTS lvl 102 R9 Sin on Harshland within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTS lvl 102 R9 Sin on Harshland

hello
i have stopped playing perfect world, so thats why I wanna sell my account with lvl 102 Sin and r9 Weapon + Ring.
Weapon is +10 and and two Nirvana pieces ( Pants and helmet -Myriad Blossom ones and they are not bounded) are +7 and rest +6. Got pangu too, also not bounded.

u can offer me here or on pms,

regards
Old 02/18/2012, 22:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, what price you have in mind and how the payment will be ?
Old 02/19/2012, 16:44   #3

i dont wanna say any price atm, so just taking fair offers: if u have sth in ur mind, feel free to pm me ur price.

And about payment i didnt think much but guess with paypal. I will ask a Middleman to dont risk anything.

c/o 300$

When someone wanna see my account, just pm me, i log into pw and show u.
Old 02/23/2012, 19:45   #4

350$ c/o, will sell tomorrow when none will offer more.

Tags
harshland, pw, r9 sin