Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Heaven's Tears coins

Discussion on Selling Heaven's Tears coins within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Heaven's Tears coins

I'm sold out of coins, please close.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level 100 Demon 5.0 APS Sin Heaven's Tears
01/30/2012 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Close please.
Selling 7X Venomancer on Heaven's Tears
09/12/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling an account with a 7X Venomancer The account comes with Herc valued at $200 dollars Nix valued at $200 dollars Complete TT90 Heavy Armor with 4 sockets on each armor part with immaculate citrines shards valued at $400 dollars Level 12 rare robe also with 4 socket and all immaculate citrines valued at $300 20+millions in coins Also with tons of oracles
Selling level 80+ Heaven's Tears PWI Ultra Rich
08/18/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am selling my level 80+ Veno account which comes with a Herc and Nix. This was my primary merchant account, it has a net worth of $237 million in inventories. That's right not a typo $237 million! Not to mention 300+ in scarlet fruits which sells atm for 70k-95k. With this account you can be rich beyond belief. I no longer play this game so I have no use for it. Oh! and I forgot to mention it also comes with the elusive Scarlet Ninetail that is worth 55 million. This is an incredible...
WTS Perfect World International (Heaven's Tear Server) coins
06/13/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
1mil coins = $7usd email or msn [email protected] for more information