Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account with 2 toons.. Pro Mystic and Archer for sale

Discussion on Selling account with 2 toons.. Pro Mystic and Archer for sale within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Selling account with 2 toons.. Pro Mystic and Archer for sale

Lvl 101 archer
with r8 gear +tt99 all gear is +7
robe of cloudcharger +10- with primival ston
helm warsoul of earth +7 with gems citrin
300k rep ready for r9
40k chips also to get the r9 gear
all citrin in gear are pefect.
lunar ring +6
2 sets of belt and neckles +6 tt99 lion heart
+7 neack 5% hp, and belt with out refine atm
r8 bow +7
nirvana shins interval +7
gold ff fists +7 with 2 sockets

10k hp unbuffed

Mystic lvl 81

tt80 gold - good till lvl 99
also 200k rep so you get r8 gear at lvl 100
warsoul of heaven +10
6250 hp
-27% channeling
have in bank waiting lunar ring as well as saphire gem

full inventory and bank on both toon
each toon comes with 30mil coins

this is an acoount i have spent alot of time and money so please
only serious buyers.

if you need any more information please contact me.

Old 11/29/2011, 01:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
scammer

Tags
archer, mystic, perfect world, pro, pwi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling account on HT w/6 lvl 100+ toons
10/04/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
[Gracia] WTS lvl 97 Archer..... [Brumhart] WTS few toons lvl 85+
04/13/2011 - Archlord Trading - 24 Replies
Hello!! lvl 97 Archer. As the title says im selling a lvl 97 Archer on gracia, its about 40% to 98 i think...... havnt played in about 4 months but back then when i was playing it was a pretty good fkn archer.... has some good uniques, good gear etc... cant remember exactly but can check if your interested.... i dont think much work would need to be done to make it beastly again.... Im pretty sure this toon still has over 100 of them serazan lvl 4's....... And also has a good amount of...
8x Archer With other toons on acc read it!
11/12/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am selling my 8X archer with an 8x sorc on the same account, as you all know archlord has been taken over by Webzen and so far I dont like it at all. I signed on briefly and bought some Webzen Coins which consists of 27k lense stones 3 Stacks of xl giant pots and other cc, the account has about 600million gold many stones and items, I am only selling the account because I cannot find time to play between college and work as well as the game becoming uninteresting to me. If you...
WTS 8x archer w/ other toons read it!
11/07/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
hi all again, i am selling my 8x archer with an 8x sorc on the account as well, i havent played archlord in months i cant find the time between college and work and it just dosent interest me anymore, the account also has 25k lense 5 xl giants and other cc items from webzen, full riley and almost full noviel. i was hopeing to get over 150$ because of the cc already on it the shuta and the levels, not including the time i put into it. if someone is interested send me a PM and we will talk about...
WTS 8x archer w/ other toons read it!
10/17/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
well as u all know codemasters switched to webzen, and so far i dont like webzen at all and dont see my self likeing it so i dont want to play anymore, and why would i just let my account sit around and go to waste. surver and other toons levels with be announced only to buyers with offers, and only in private messages. 8x archer, full riley w/ some noviel Sorc, ice top , light bottoms, all caps, boots menta and gloves menta. Knight no gear. 200mill on each toon and 200 in storage also...