Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING] Inscursion Softcore Currency (EX)

Discussion on [SELLING] Inscursion Softcore Currency (EX) within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELLING] Inscursion Softcore Currency (EX)

Hey, im selling Exalted Orbs - Insursion Softcore.
If you are interested pm me with your price or/ and skype contact.

Payment:
  • only paypal family
  • we can go for multiple small trades if you are afraid
  • you go first, if you wish we can even trade single exalteds (prefer atleast 5 - 10 + per trade)

Payment method is non negotiable, prices are, so dont waste time trying to convice me for 'trusting'. If you want trusted trade then you go first
My payment proposition is probably most optimal for both sides, but take few minutes more.

Ex. You want to buy 50 ex, but you are afraid to pass all $ at once, then we do 5 transactions in a row, each 10 ex.
Old 07/12/2018, 11:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what is the negotiable price?
Old 07/12/2018, 11:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffel1337 View Post
what is the negotiable price?
pm how much you wish to buy and what is your estimated rate, then we can start to bargain. Final price will depend on amount and wont be far from price people buy to resell on this forum.

bump
almost 100 left 1.05$ each