Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS PoE Account: 36 Premium Stash Tabs - 60€

Discussion on WTS PoE Account: 36 Premium Stash Tabs - 60€ within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS PoE Account: 36 Premium Stash Tabs - 60€

Title. The account owns the Legacy Supporter Pack and a total of 36 premium stash tabs. This includes 2 Quad Tabs, Currency, Essence and Divination Tab.

There are some challenge rewards available (some perandus, breach, essence, harbinger) and some skill effects aswell. (ST, SRS, Spectre)

The price is 60€. If you are interested send me a private message on these forums. I prefer PayPal or PaySafe.
Old 05/15/2018, 21:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you email ? Just if acc is clean n empty I wont be interested
Old 05/16/2018, 20:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray4def View Post
Can you email ? Just if acc is clean n empty I wont be interested
The account indeed is empty, or if anything, there is nothing of interest on it as I tend to give my items away once I quit an league.

Push.
Old 07/19/2018, 10:58   #4

Push! By now I quit the game and am willing to part with my account for cheap. I am willing to sell it for 40€, preferably PaySafeCard. It also got both the new Map and Fragment Tab in the meanwhile.

Contact me here for further details.