Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Path of Exile
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Poison arrow build lv86 (warband) for high level maps

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Poison arrow build lv86 (warband) for high level maps

Close *

Old 08/04/2015, 19:42   #2

Old 08/05/2015, 21:24   #3

up

up ^^

this beast is still up :P

« WTS 70 Exalted orbs Warband League | Pricecheck please - 6L Evasion Chest Corrupted »

Similar Threads
teleportation maps high level
11/01/2013 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
Hello I would like to know if today there is a hack that allows it teleported to the maps of very high level (mooraska, tarain ...) before the required level. or was it possible to see the maps with implation of monster? thank you ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
High Command Bot auf D2NT Basis von Poison[aK] (Rush+mf+uberbot)
03/30/2010 - Diablo 2 - 112 Replies
ALL CREDITS TO POISON High Command 2.1: Hier im Anhang WICHTIGSTE VERGESSEN: PASSWORD IST delirium Habe ihn jetzt bald 2 monate benutz und bin noch nicht banned ;) Da Poison heute irgendwann diesen Post auf der Clanpage gemacht hat: up ich jetzt den High Command Bot der Rush, Mf und Uber beinhaltet (und Transferbot) Da die Anleitung nichts darüber sagt wie welcher Bot funktioniert kann ich nur das aufschreiben was ich bisher weiß, müsst dann einige Sachen selber herausfinden.
disconnecting in high level maps?
02/02/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Does anyone else have this problem? For example: I'm level 45 and I go to Crespo and I vac the monsters with God Mode and all that, but when I use 2 skills I disconnect o.O? but at other maps such as Heihap,Castors,Norak I don't get this problem.
WTT my Berserker with FULL poison sets for a high level knight. (GAI)
05/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Hi.. I have a zerker with full poison sets.. he is level one and not known to anybody in the game...Ready to play.... I would like to trade it for a high level knight in GAIgahon with or without any world armor ... as long as he is high level thank you.! I would also trade it for unique rings and necks... please offer .. but i prefer to trade it for a knight.