Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Chaos Orbs [Warband]

Discussion on WTS Chaos Orbs [Warband] within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Chaos Orbs [Warband]

I want to sell 100+ Chaos orbs for real money. 0,20 Euro Each orb. Pm me on this forum or post offer here! Anyway we can negotiate price.

nick: BudujMadreda

Enjoy!

bumpix

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PoE [Warband] Currency (Exalts / Chaos etc. )
07/24/2015 - Path of Exile - 0 Replies
Ich verkuafe poe currency auf warband Screenshot by Lightshot am liebsten würde ich es gegen CS:GO skins / Paypal guthaben tauschen/ verkaufen habe so mit ca. 100€ für alles gerechnet
WTS Softcore Chaos orbs [S] Elitegold/Psc/D2jsp gold
01/12/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Epvp i wanted to sell Chaos orbs for Path of Exile Softcore it is an standard currency for the moment i have no fix prices so feel free to make an offer to me, because i'm new we can trade with middleman if you wanted! Amount for the moment : 45 Chaos orbs i'm farming permanently and let you know if i have more ;)
WTT Hearthstone Beta key (EU) for 25 chaos orbs
12/21/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I am interested in trading 1 HS beta key in exchange for 25 chaos orbs (only on Nemesis league) PM or post a reply if you're interested.
[Buying] WTB SC/HC POE orbs (Exalted, Chaos, Fusing, GCP etc.) via Moneybookers/Paypal/etc.
06/26/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
Buying orbs for path of exile Standard/Hardcore/Anarchy/Onslaught ALSO TRADING OUR HARDCORE EXALTS FOR YOUR SOFT CORE PM ME 2:1 LOWEST PRICES IN THE MARKET! Process for trades and thread rules: 2. add and talk to us on skype. 3. orbs will be given