Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with a good char + stash tabs

Discussion on Account with a good char + stash tabs within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Account with a good char + stash tabs

WTB a PoE account (PC). I dont care about MTX, I would like a few extra stash tabs and a fully geared character that can do all content (T16 maps, bosses).
Old 06/01/2020, 11:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by habab43 View Post
WTB a PoE account (PC). I dont care about MTX, I would like a few extra stash tabs and a fully geared character that can do all content (T16 maps, bosses).
You can see if you have questions, please contact.
HTML Code:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/path-exile-trading/4769177-account-clean-mail-details-inside.html
Old 06/01/2020, 11:42   #3

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurd99 View Post
You can see if you have questions, please contact.
HTML Code:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/path-exile-trading/4769177-account-clean-mail-details-inside.html
im talking to you on discord