Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 100 exalted orbs, Betrayal softcore

Discussion on Selling 100 exalted orbs, Betrayal softcore within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 100 exalted orbs, Betrayal softcore

As the title says, 0.8 euro each, you can add me on Viber or whatsapp to discuss it, +381606201557. You can take any amount, 20+ preferable at least. We can do it with a middleman or if you're really trusted I have no problems going first.
Old 01/14/2019, 20:49   #2

Also possible to sell the whole account with 2 95+ characters in current league, over 130 ex worth of gear, all content available. Also invested around 30 euros in stash tabs and have challenges completed. Around 120 euros
Old 01/18/2019, 17:28   #3

Has 65 exalts in currency over everything, same price
Old 01/31/2019, 12:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,584
Arrow Path of Exile -> Path of Exile Tra…

#moved