Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Paladins
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

How do y'all buy Crystals from other regions?

Discussion on How do y'all buy Crystals from other regions? within the Paladins forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do y'all buy Crystals from other regions?

Edit: Solved

Old 05/14/2020, 12:43   #2

elite*gold: 35
Wait, could you say how you did it, please?

Old 05/15/2020, 21:20   #3

You can do it through VPNS or changing the region on your pc I believe(could be wrong) but I do think it works on VPNS. Express or Nord for example. Change it to russia and you're all good.
Old 06/09/2020, 05:23   #4

Ex pro player who has gotten Grandmasters every season. decided to give up pursing the game due to the pro league lower its prize winnings and removing salaries, been boosting a bit here and there. Got a couple accounts to GM already. My current rates are $8 for 5 games or $20 for 15 games. Not only can I play on your account but I also have plenty of smurfs to duo with you during the process! On top of getting you to whatever rank you are satisfied with, Ill teach you the basic fundamentals of the game and the ranked meta that you can abuse to your advantage to climb and get easy wins. If you're interested my discord is Hiyaa4968, I also gonna start a server so you can also just join from. Can play on any server ping wont change the fact that we will win majority of our games. I will provide proof of GM account, match history of previous boost, and a vouch. Thank you so much for taking the time in reading this and hoping to hear from you! quick discord access invite :

Old 06/11/2020, 09:34   #5

You can buy crystals from other regions on shady wbesites like G2A i belive, but does using a VPn really work from the client itself? isnt the currency for crystal buying bound to your oriignal account creation region?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2020, 11:49   #6

Sorry for the semi-revival, but does anyone know how this works actually? Would really help out if I could buy crystals for a bit cheaper. The cheap crystal sellers aren't active anymore.
Old 06/26/2020, 20:26   #7

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintwave View Post
Sorry for the semi-revival, but does anyone know how this works actually? Would really help out if I could buy crystals for a bit cheaper. The cheap crystal sellers aren't active anymore.
Use a VPN to change your region on steam to either Argentina or Russia. If you don't use steam for paladins, you can connect your hirez account to a steam account here:

You can buy 8k crystals for roughly $20 ($79 cheaper).
I've seen people use this method to earn money by buying crystals cheaper for others.

Discord: Learnean#7626 if any questions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2020, 06:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learnean View Post
Use a VPN to change your region on steam to either Argentina or Russia. If you don't use steam for paladins, you can connect your hirez account to a steam account here:

You can buy 8k crystals for roughly $20 ($79 cheaper).
I've seen people use this method to earn money by buying crystals cheaper for others.

Discord: Learnean#7626 if any questions.
Changing steam's shop region was not as straightforward as I would want it to, but it's easy enough. Thank you so much for teaching me, I have been buying from the sellers you speak of for a few years now and this is a lifesaver (walletsaver lol), really appreciate it.

Cheers!
-Saint

« Make everyone in the game crash other than you | - »