Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Paladins
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[27.July 2017] Paladins VIP new update

Discussion on [27.July 2017] Paladins VIP new update within the Paladins forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 07/30/2017, 08:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulEXP- View Post
would you mind taking a screenshot of the crash message so I can help you better ?
sorry i fixed it btw amazing hacks btw u rlly outdid urself
Old 07/31/2017, 06:59   #17

I previously bought hack paladins in SystemsCheats.com
But now it under in maintenance and this usually happens very often
i want to try other options like this hack
But I'm a little afraid
Since I do not want my pc to suffer from viruses
or install something in the background while downloading this hack
I would like to know if I can try this hack for one day for free?
Old 07/31/2017, 13:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by punketo1996 View Post
I previously bought hack paladins in SystemsCheats.com
But now it under in maintenance and this usually happens very often
i want to try other options like this hack
But I'm a little afraid
Since I do not want my pc to suffer from viruses
or install something in the background while downloading this hack
I would like to know if I can try this hack for one day for free?
We have already got some vochers
but anyway sure send "immortal" from our site a message with your elitepvpers name
Old 08/05/2017, 12:23   #19

Quote:
We have already got some vochers
but anyway sure send "immortal" from our site a message with your elitepvpers name
SinfulEXP , i was actually thinking as well if its possible to get a 24hr free trial to see if i think its worth the money =)
Else if not make a 24hr trial thingy on the page for like 1$ ^^
Old 08/05/2017, 15:31   #20

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequalityy View Post
SinfulEXP , i was actually thinking as well if its possible to get a 24hr free trial to see if i think its worth the money =)
Else if not make a 24hr trial thingy on the page for like 1$ ^^
It works lul. Using it every day on my main account.

Old 08/05/2017, 15:55   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max151515I View Post

erh.. ? that isnt a answer for my question ? dafuq
Old 08/05/2017, 16:55   #22

Quote:
erh.. ? that isnt a answer for my question ? dafuq
It works so its worth the money. You can see the functions - If that isn't enough to decide... Well yeah. But I am not speaking for SinFul, but as a tip to him: Do not give out trials, not even for 1 €.
Old 08/05/2017, 18:21   #23

Quote:

Quote:
It works so its worth the money. You can see the functions - If that isn't enough to decide... Well yeah. But I am not speaking for SinFul, but as a tip to him: Do not give out trials, not even for 1 €.
Well apparently you are speaking for him? xD

I aint paying for something i can't try first, i will happily pay 1$/€ to see if its worth my time/money .. but i aint going to drop anything higher than that before i've had a chance to test it
Old 08/05/2017, 18:33   #24

Quote:
Well apparently you are speaking for him? xD

I aint paying for something i can't try first, i will happily pay 1$/€ to see if its worth my time/money .. but i aint going to drop anything higher than that before i've had a chance to test it
How do you buy stuff at the supermarket then or at Amazon?

And nah, I do not speak for him, I made a suggestion as former leader and seller of hacks. Tho, it's up to him. But everyone I know who gave trails for $1 removed it pretty fast again. It's getting abused, not worth the time and putting the coder into a higher risk that the hack gets detected - Because nearly every **** can use the hack then. [Because everyone got at least $1 as PSC or on his PP].

My answer before was just a confirmation that the hack works and that it's totally worth the $7, which is really, really, really not much. It's **** cheap tbh.

As example, IWantSh*t coast $15 per Month, Syssh*thacks $12,andsomecent

You can count this hack as a trial course it is extremely cheap.

It needs small improvements, but all the knowledge I could earn while being active in the hacking scene is, that this hack is worth to buy.
Old 08/06/2017, 00:25   #25

@ Me and Immortal ( the coder of the hack) talked about trials and he told me that he is giving even free trial for 24 hours and that will happen till 10. August
then they won't be any trials anymore.
Just send him a message in our site.
@ Thank you for replaying bro I do really appreciate that,also you were talking about some small improvements,mind telling me like what ? so we can take the hack to the next level I'd appreciate that .

Thanks in advance
Old 08/06/2017, 00:26   #26

Quote:
@ Me and Immortal ( the coder of the hack) talked about trials and he told me that he is giving even free trial for 24 hours and that will happen till 10. August
then they won't be any trials anymore.
Just send him a message in our site.
@ Thank you for replaying bro I do really appreciate that,also you were talking about some small improvements,mind telling me like what ? so we can take the hack to the next level I'd appreciate that .

Thanks in advance
Sure, tomorrow I will take some exact notes and tell you, what I found. Or at least I try to explain my self as clear as possible.
Old 08/09/2017, 17:48   #27

Screenshot after 56OB Update:
Old 08/14/2017, 18:17   #28

Even tho I already gave a little feedback, here's a larger one after longer testing and having a bit contact to Immortal from SinfulEXP, who helped me with a fatal problem.

After I was able to use the Paladins Hack for a short time, I feel like giving a feedback is just fair.
Paladins is contaminated with hackers and completely unbalanced. Hi-Rez isn't doing anything to do something better or against it. So there's no way then to cheat in this game to have fun besides my competitive games in Rocket League or PUBG.

Enough of that. After a small problem with the latest update, the coder Immortal quickly responded and helped me and another member. A solution was found quickly and we were able to continue cheat. Now, after Hi-Rez dropped another smaller update I had a fatal problem. But Immortal was helping me the last hours and even tho my power supply from our street got stopped and I had to go to the doctor, he was waiting for me and then he continued helping me via Team Viewer. Even tho it took a bit, he stayed friendly.

Later he asked for some improvements I mentioned already a few days back on EPvP. So he also cares about quality and tries to fix them instantly or as soon as he can.

I am overwhelmed by this great support and great hack - In all the time I used to be in the hacking scene, I only met three coders who are like Immortal, kind, nice, helpful and do care about their customers and their hack quality. (I can't speak for coders I couldn't meet yet :/ ).

If you want to buy a Paladins Hack - and I believe other hacks here a great as well, buy them here.
You got my vouch, guys.

If you want to quote me as a testimonial:
SinfulEXPs Paladins Hack is working awesome and quite the best hack I was able to test. It's safe and I never got banned. Besides that, their service is awesome and they really care about their customers.