Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Paladins Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACCOUNT :Private Paladins - LV 29 | ALL CHAMPIONS | 121 Skins | 275 Cards | 7837 Gold

Discussion on ACCOUNT :Private Paladins - LV 29 | ALL CHAMPIONS | 121 Skins | 275 Cards | 7837 Gold within the Paladins Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
ACCOUNT :Private Paladins - LV 29 | ALL CHAMPIONS | 121 Skins | 275 Cards | 7837 Gold

[IMG]https://image.**************.com/Uploads/OV/oversector/20170602075317247.png[/IMG]

About the account

This is my first and only accounts on paladins, registered by me during the Alpha (or closed beta, I can't really remember that)

I don't have a fixed price but I'm not looking for stupid low offers since it isn't an empty account
So please, come at me with good offers (I'm not looking for trade)

live:referlast
Blue Blood Account Shop

Take care of "referlast" instead of "live:referlast".
The first one is not me

Terms

1) Every sale is final. There will be no refund for any reason.
2) Every paypal chargeback will be reported to paypal as internet fraud activity and if necessary to local police.
3) I won't go first for any reason