Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Paladins Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PALADINS HACK PERFECTAIM INVITE

Discussion on PALADINS HACK PERFECTAIM INVITE within the Paladins Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PALADINS HACK PERFECTAIM INVITE

Im a VIP user on Perfectaim and I can provide some people an invite. This means you can buy private hacks for Paladins on Perfectaim (without invite you cannot). Since there is a risk for me as well, I wont provide them for free. If youre interested you can contact me here or at skype: Silver Towns.
Old 04/26/2017, 15:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
you can buy Paladins without an invite epic fail
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2017, 15:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you don't need an invite on Perfectaim to buy paladins hack, you're a retarded ************