Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced chairer looking for premium OW chair provider / private build

Discussion on Experienced chairer looking for premium OW chair provider / private build within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced chairer looking for premium OW chair provider / private build

I've been chairing for 5+ years in any game I play and I'm looking for a high-end OW chair.

I've used Critical Hit (~0.5yr), Hyperflick (~1.5yr), Scripter's Rift (like 3 days) and Xulace (~1 week).

HF has been the best in terms of features so far but there seems to have been some security issues lately.

I'm looking for a chair that can provide skill assist (auto-deflect, auto-matrix, sleep dart aim assist, auto-shatter block, auto-transcendence, etc. etc.) and maybe even some custom features like tracer blink-punch which I have in my HF config. Projectile Aimbot + ESP would be nice too.

Let me know if you guys know of any providers, or DM me if you have a private chair. I can provide proof of my chairing history if needed. I'm not interested in hitscan-only cheats. Willing to work with devs, will only pay for 1-day/few-hour keys to test before paying more to avoid being scammed.
Old 01/04/2024, 13:20   #2

elite*gold: 82
hey im looking for the same actually, i care about features and not detected like everything out there (ive tried everything really)

if you get one or there is a legit provider/coder discord me Toxic#8041
Old 01/06/2024, 06:39   #3

Noble has most of those features. I've been using them for about a year.
Old 01/09/2024, 03:37   #4

Arrow Avidity ow2

Hello, I saw that you were looking for an ow2 cheat we are fairly new and have some of the cheapest prices for an internal cheat.

Old 01/15/2024, 00:34   #5

go for noble, you can ask for a trial to see if their features are suitable for your needs. also spoofer is included so no more hardware flags just make sure to use an account with no botting history and your good to go!