Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying private cheat

Discussion on buying private cheat within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying private cheat

want something that's never been detected before, that's REALLY GOOD (that can climb me to gm/t500 and not look sus in it), lmk what you have! no budget, paying the right price for the right cheat
Old 12/02/2021, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 83
you can't just climb to gm/t500 and "not look sus." there isn't a cheat on any game market that magically make you look like a good player. usually high level players on any game spot a good player vs a player with no game sense. but for the magic software you're asking for, no one will tell you, and if they do you will most likely not receive an invitation unless through a referral. your best bet is one of the legit public providers, they will be good enough. good luck on your search regardless.
Old 12/03/2021, 20:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
No public cheat will save you from getting banned, those who promote their cheats saying otherwise are blatant lying (Like UNDETECTED FOR 2+ YEARS etc... in the title) if you get banned and complain about it they will just tell you that you used it wrong, that you should have followed their “experts” settings to be safe, all the vouches are fake too, new accounts with just one post, most of them banned for multi-account so don't waste your time with these.

Getting a spot in a private one is really hard and they are not cheap either, expect 500$+ monthly for one if you are lucky enough to get a spot.

You also can get banned if you play on high ranks and don't have any game sense like someone already told you, thing you don't have clearly because you never played legit on these ranks, Overwatch is not just about having good aim and tracking skills, people in these ranks will know for sure that something is sus about you.