Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/22/2022, 01:01   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIGHTLER88 View Post
Who cares about any of that coding ego virgin ****? I'm not here to prove myself to anyone because I'm not a woman. You care too much about what other people think. Get outside and make some money, noob.
yeah, im making 6 figures. and how you may ask? in legitimate ways.

unlike you, scamming people with shady software, being racist online and power tripping.

man, people really don't change. you're a prime example of that. keep scamming and getting detected, i'll be sitting back laughing at you, alongside everyone else.
Old 10/22/2022, 01:22   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdxfgchfvjbmn View Post

unlike you, scamming people with shady software, being racist online and power tripping.

man, people really don't change. you're a prime example of that. keep scamming and getting detected, i'll be sitting back laughing at you, alongside everyone else.
Epic
Old 10/22/2022, 01:24   #318

Quote:

Serving 6 chicken nuggets at McDonalds is what you're earning mate.
Old 10/22/2022, 01:52   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebobber98 View Post
Serving 6 chicken nuggets at McDonalds is what you're earning mate.
projection much? im an FPGA engineer for a high frequency trading firm on wall street for over 18 years.

get it now? a LEGITIMATE method of making money. let me know when you can do your own taxes.
Old 10/22/2022, 02:28   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndSoon View Post
ahh yes also my great godfather is Stalin and I am also a multi-millionaire with real estate and stocks. Must be nice to type anything you want online on a cheating forum without any kind of proofs right ? Keep dreaming high while using cheat lmao. Enjoy ur life kid
not using these malware filled detected cheats. also not an immature cheater like you. try again, you lose.
dont worry though buddy, you’ll reach 6 figures soon.
Old 10/22/2022, 03:31   #321

Quote:
projection much? im an FPGA engineer for a high frequency trading firm on wall street for over 18 years.

get it now? a LEGITIMATE method of making money. let me know when you can do your own taxes.

So you work at MacDonalds on Wall Street? Whoa, FPGA engineer? PHD Fry Cook Repair Man?
Old 10/22/2022, 05:21   #322

is edenity down ? clicking purchase doesn't do anything on their page
Old 10/22/2022, 05:36   #323

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by xesia View Post
is edenity down ? clicking purchase doesn't do anything on their page

Edit: confirmed with developer, the recent patch broke the injection process but an eta fix isn't given.
Old 10/22/2022, 05:51   #324

Eden won't be up until at the earliest monday
Old 10/22/2022, 07:18   #325

elite*gold: 9
RijiN just got its fourth (4) wave today,

and when attempting to discuss it in their discord, you will receive a 6 day timeout.

barebones cheat that barely has good features, doesn't even function properly, is also pasted.

It was just a money grab, they knew people were prepared to pay any price for an ow2 cheat so they rushed to release something, get revenue and profit as much as they can, and then update it accordingly.

They treat their customers as test subjects, also they throw racist slurs towards them, don't forget the ego.

OP, RijiN should be now thrown into the untrusted or USE AT OWN RISK section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2022, 08:01   #326

rijin functions decently for esp/bot, but dev(s) behave about as sus as everyone has stated already.
more importantly, it gets detected every other day. haven't been banned yet personally, but i've abstained from using it at this point since i see people getting banned left and right, lol.
Old 10/22/2022, 09:45   #327

SELL is a scam. I bought a key, but it didn't work, and the support stopped halfway and I couldn't use it even once. I request you to spread this fact.
Old 10/22/2022, 18:41   #328

RiJin gives timeouts when you discuss about bans or anything in their discord. definitely not a trusted provider.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2022, 19:24   #329

Is Edenity updated now? Because on the website it still says (coming soon)
Old 10/22/2022, 22:15   #330

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGreenBeanX View Post
Is Edenity updated now? Because on the website it still says (coming soon)
"Coming soon" is in reference to the native store. You have to buy via a reseller now (listed on the store page).

Edenity technically is out, however, there is a bug which prevents users from currently injecting/causing crashing, and won't be fixed until sometime next week, so you'll have to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exid4exid View Post
SELL is a scam. I bought a key, but it didn't work, and the support stopped halfway and I couldn't use it even once. I request you to spread this fact.
Mind linking me to it so that I can investigate.
Thanks
1 User