Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about selling accounts

Discussion on Question about selling accounts within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about selling accounts

Hi,

I am currently preparing to possibly selling a few of my overwatch accounts and I was wondering how to set it up properly. I am checking others who sell theirs and they all just offer the account, password and security question but how do they go about the email change?

I would imagine that this is the most important aspect of the sale for the buyer since you need to change your email, how do I set it up for it him? After all if you want to change your email blizzard will send a security code to your email. Is there a way to turn this off? How do sellers deal with it?

Any help would be much appreciated, thx

Old 07/09/2019, 03:20   #2

you basically ask him what email he wants to use the acc on and change the email to that he writes you

Old Yesterday, 23:10   #3

mostly they use a @.com email and u can change the email without verifying lol. Just disable 2FA for mobile AND mail.

« Overwatch Chit-Chat | - »