Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#10 WIDOWMAKER NA ACCOUNT

Discussion on #10 WIDOWMAKER NA ACCOUNT within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up #10 WIDOWMAKER NA ACCOUNT

Heyo, I am selling the current #10 Widowmaker account that is 4024 SR with a 79% win rate. It has Gold guns for lucio and soldier and 1000+ skins.
If you're interested in buying the account add Ember#4309 on discord and I will add you as soon as possible to negotiate a price, and I will also send proof of the account.

Tags
overwatch, overwatch acc sell, overwatch account, overwatch account trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level 1102 overwatch account 3546 sr gold weapon for soldier,widowmaker,road hog
12/27/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
For more information email me at [email protected] Base price $250 USD negotiable
[Buying] WTB Overwatch account with Widowmaker Noire skin
11/14/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Overwatch account with Widowmaker Noire skin, preferably low lvl/rank skype: michaelknudsen1
[Selling] Overwatch Origins Edition Account + Widowmaker Noire Skin 42€
07/28/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm selling an OW account simply because i'm really bored of this game. I sell it for Steam accounts or csgo skins. Add me on skype : snvnothing Account's features : Origins Edition (with all the bonuses) Pre-order (with widowmaker noire skin)
[Selling] Overwatch Origins Edition Account + Widowmaker Noire Skin 50€
07/25/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm selling an OW account simply because i'm really bored of this game. I sell it for 42€ via paypal or 45€ steam wallet code or csgo skin. Add me on skype : snvnothing Account's features : Origins Edition (with all the bonuses) Pre-order (with widowmaker noire skin)