Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Overwatch Season 6 Competitive Summary

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Overwatch Season 6 Competitive Summary

Summary~

As you guys know, all of us Overwatch players have been waiting for Season 6 desperately! We had enough from all the toxicity, saltiness all that **** in Season 5, Season 6 just hit up from around 2 hours ago.
I myself made a decision to play MERCY only to avoid losing, guess what,
**** happened! Since it began till now all I did was just mere 6 placement matches, out of those 6, only 2 have been won!
Got reported couple of times [They say they reported me for not joining the team chat, oh buddy, I told you a million times its not working, am already in it but it doesn't work (I didn't contact support because this issue is new) and they said "yeah, right"]
I couldn't complete the 4 remaining placement matches because am too tired,
really tired, I have had enough from Season 5, now this? Also the matchmaking is currently failing, I joined with players who are under level 50 against 600+ do you see the irony in this?
So I just wanted to say, get ready for Season 5 v.2.0.0

P.S: I'm still looking for players who are in European region to play with me, doesn't matter what level you are, rank you are, what matters is that you speak English, understand English, have a discord, and not a trolling kid.
If you meet up those qualifications, hit me up on discord/Skype/epvp messages.

Old 09/04/2017, 02:45   #2

Sorry to hear about your bad experience sweetie. But what exactly makes Season 6 different from Seasons 1-5 (or particularly 5 because I've noticed a lot of people complaining about it)?

I don't think the current Mercy is a carry hero without communication, you might be better off playing other heroes until her rework hits the actual servers...I was able to pull myself out of low elo playing Ana, but it's different for everyone.

Old 09/07/2017, 19:15   #3

elite*gold: 23
Season 6 is way better since you have to play only 2 rounds on capture maps.
I personally don't have a problem in competitive, I climb really quickly, but maybe it's because I just play Overwatch all day. I remember back in season 3, when I started as a silver, and now I'm at high diamond, but I can't really get to masters
it seems like they want to make you lose the match before your rank up
but tbh, season 6 is way better than season 5, season 5 was cancer and I'm thankful it's over lol
I hope season 7 will be better tho, less draws
Old 09/13/2017, 18:55   #4

I seem to be stuck at silver, man these summaries are so bad for my confidence Lol xD

Old 09/25/2017, 21:11   #5

Am I the only one hating the new changes to DVA?

Tags
overwatch, overwatch ranked, overwatch season 6

« [GER/Ps4] Suche ein Team für die nächste Season | Doomfist is so OP »