Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Teaching anyone gameplay/tips to climb from Bronze to Top500

Old   #1

elite*gold: 54
Teaching anyone gameplay/tips to climb from Bronze to Top500

Hi guys, I have just recently got my smurf to level 25 and im going to see the lowest i can place after placements and do a Bronze to Top500 stream with youtube videos and stuff.

I will try to teach things like positioning, aiming, when to use abilities, etc.

If you guys could shoot me a follow on Twitch or a sub on youtube that would be awesome because it's kind of demoralising to stream with 0 viewers and since I dont have anywhere else to publicize my stream I thought about starting out with the Epvp community.

Twitch: www.twitch.tv/natinho23
Youtube:

I am also a booster on epvp and i can private coach people. I was invited to the OW world cup last year and i have played against plenty pro players.

Was this shameless self-advertising or is it ok?

Similar Threads
[Buying] tips & tricks to climb soloq
tips & tricks / OP Champs who can carry in this patch .. i can pay just by paypal . ediss101 skype
5 Replies - League of Legends Trading
EasyBoost Coaching Service! Learn Tips and Tricks to Climb the Ladder.
About Us The EasyBoost Coaching Service offers you with highly trained professionals to unleash your hidden potential. We believe everyone has the...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Teaching and Eloboosting Service [Bronze->Diamond 5] !PP only!
http://s1.directupload.net/images/130717/hy9ln49b.jpg http://s14.directupload.net/images/130809/pm67icv9.jpg...
77 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Plat V Teaching and Eloboosting Service [Bronze & Silver -> Gold] !PP only!
This is not a service provided by myself, im just helping a friend to make a proper thread Everything written here is meant in his name Offering...
16 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Livestream] SEAserver YOLOQ, PLAT V Junglerr!! CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB
Shurvin GMT+8, 12:30 a.m. - 3:30 a.m. Currently Plat V, climbing hoping to reach Diamond I. Without webcam for now :(
0 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions