Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for reseller for my overwatch cheat

Discussion on Looking for reseller for my overwatch cheat within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 169
Looking for reseller for my overwatch cheat

Hello, I am looking for a user with reputation to resell my overwatch cheat, the cheat isn't memory unfortunately. I took an autoit script and converted to c++ but the cheat is very effective, it's format is a dll so it get loaded into a proxy process like wmplayer for example.

Old 03/04/2017, 03:16   #2

elite*gold: 55
Maybe post an quick vid how the cheat looks in action
Old 03/12/2017, 00:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
mostly all color/pixel aimbot's act the same. it's hard to sell something with 100 others avaiable to buy/download. you should probably keep it for yourself.