Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I need you to spot a cheater in the semi-pro competitive scene.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for help

up

Old   #2
e*pvp Dauerfeuer

elite*gold: 943
I would say yes. The first suspicious move wasn't performed by a human hand, and it ended on Reinhardt's head, which was protected by the shield. After that the move to Roadhog's head seems weird as well.

While the second action is still explainable, I don't think that the first one is. I mean he's playing on a very high sensitivity but that was not a human mouse motion.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Old   #4

Ignore this post if its not necessary but I wonder why you are asking here for someone who cheats?
Its best that you hire someone and pay him to be as your referee during the matches.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Ignore this post if its not necessary but I wonder why you are asking here for someone who cheats?
Its best that you hire someone and pay him to be as your referee during the matches.
I'm guessing because people sell cheats here lol.
Old   #6

Yea, but people who often cheats on the same game that you play will never say things that will compromise his own game play.

Perhaps, the guy who replied you about if "that player" was indeed cheating can be hired as your referee or special detection group in your tournament.

But then again, there's no perfect utility in order to achieve a "fair play" un-official tournament when the event is held via Internet. Its a different story if the event is held locally in your community (say live Tournament in your place, etc...) then that guarantees a Cheat-Free tournament.

I kinda sound like talking in a loop, so just try to understand what Im trying to say.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 24
First of all get more into the coding szene before you promote that some people on this site would hack/cheat in Overwacht. Epvpers is some of the last places for secret and safe coded hacks. It's actually about a userbase of privat VIP Hacks that even have the oppertunity to hack in this game. Why? Because of the really obviouse fact, that Blizzard just sue the webowners of hacks. To get a permanent working hack on this isn't that easy than it seems. Otherwise userbases like x22 would join it aswell, but they keep a distance to it exactly because of this.. To get a bypass in Overwatch shouldn't be any problem. Steam is even harder. But to keep this one is a really hard mission. Hope you got a better once-over in this topic right now. Maybe I should also say, that exactly this is the reason, why I'm playing Overwatch.
Old   #8

Sad that they're able to cheat.
Old   #9

Doubt he'll be able to cheat now that there's such a big focus on him
Old   #10

he is hacking for sure, but the 2nd guys plays so smooth...
Old   #11

he is hacking
Old   #12

elite*gold: 106
First one seems rather unlegit. Second clip seems fine.
Old   #13

i doubt it
Old   #14

elite*gold: 2
It is so clear that this guy is hacking. Report him @.