Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help

Discussion on Need help within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 191/2/5
Need help

I got recently scammed by a guy, while i was purchasing an overwatch account from him.
Product: Overwatch: Origins Edition
Order ID:

Due to this, your payment authorization has been reversed. Since we were unable to complete this purchase, the product has been removed from your account.

Your game account may be locked until the transaction can be reprocessed. For assistance with reprocessing this transaction, please submit a support ticket:

This popped on my email.

I wanted to ask if i purchase an overwatch key, can this happen aswell? Are there any more tricks?

How safe is buying a key from another person, Im willing to spend up to 40 euros for overwatch and i need 2 accounts. Either i buy cheaper on here or i have no choice. Please help me.
Old 05/24/2016, 22:03   #2

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
The account scam is hard. The scammer bought Overwatch with that game account, went to his bank and asked them to transfer the money back on his bank account. If I were you, I would still create a support ticket and inform Blizzard about that, maybe they can do something.

Buying an Overwatch key should be safe, but I would still recommend you to buy it from a trusted keystore.
Old 06/14/2016, 02:26   #3

elite*gold: 100
That probably happened because he used stolen credit card. You must dig more about him and this guy can get troubles he can hardly deal with
Old 09/30/2016, 07:42   #4

elite*gold: 0
visit my thread here!

Old 10/09/2016, 12:32   #5

elite*gold: 0
The account scam is hard. The scammer bought Overwatch with that game account, went to his bank and asked them to transfer the money back on his bank account. If I were you, I would still create a support ticket and inform Blizzard about that, maybe they can do something.

Tags
help overwatch key