Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACTUAL cheap boosting + coaching from 4600 DPS player

Discussion on ACTUAL cheap boosting + coaching from 4600 DPS player within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACTUAL cheap boosting + coaching from 4600 DPS player

I have seen a lot of boosting posts on this forum, but here's the issue, if I boost your gold account to GM, will you actually have fun? Will you win games in GM? will you STAY in GM?

Boosting services to anything higher than plat are all one thing and one thing only - a waste of money. I have seen many players who believe they deserve to be a higher rank, so they buy a high rank account, and within a few days, their newly bought GM accounts becomes gold accounts.

Yes, I am offering a boosting service here. But only to extremely low SR players, in other words bronze and silver players. Because, I get it, bronze and silver games are terrible, they suck and are not enjoyable. I can boost you to gold/plat within a few days and I will coach you, teach you how to play, so you can stay in gold/plat and maybe even climb out of it on your own. There are simple strategies for improving your game, I will teach you hands on so you can get better while boosting your SR so you can get away from those smooth-brained bronze teammates.

Here's my price list:

For boosting -
bronze to silver $50
Bronze to gold $100
bronze to Plat $150
silver to gold $50
silver to plat $100

For coaching, it entirely depends on you, how fast you learn and how much you already know. If you learn fast, I charge less. I will take no less than $14 dollars per hour, because that's how much I would make if in my county if I went and got a job flipping burgers at McDonalds, but most likely I ll be asking around 30 an hour.

PM me here if interested or hit me up on discord at moonfang1220#3301

Tags
boosting, cheap, coaching