Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💥NEWARK💥 Internal ⭐ Auto Skills - Prediction - Oulines ESP❤️DAY - 9$✔️PayPal & BTC

Discussion on 💥NEWARK💥 Internal ⭐ Auto Skills - Prediction - Oulines ESP❤️DAY - 9$✔️PayPal & BTC within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 522
Arrow 💥NEWARK💥 Internal ⭐ Auto Skills - Prediction - Oulines ESP❤️DAY - 9$✔️PayPal & BTC

NewArk is cheap hack and has a lot of features,
also easy to use, supports all heroes.

N E W A R K
# Overwatch Internal Memory Hack #
# Windows 10 support #
# Intel and AMD support #
# Any resolution support #
# Very Cheap and Strong Performance #
# AimBot, Prediction, AutoSkills, ESP #
and that's all NEWARK

✅NEWARK FEATURES LIST✅
[ ⚫️ ] GENERAL

[+] Changeable Language of menu (English, Chinese, Korean)
[+] Changeable Menu Key
[+] Per Hero profiles

[ ⚫️ ] AIM

[+] Tracking mode
[+] AimLock
[+] X Speed
[+] Y Speed
[+] Team AimBot
[+] Changeable Aim Key 1
[+] Changeable Aim Key 2
[+] Flick Shot ⭕
[+] Prediction AimBot
[+] Changeable Projectile Speed
[+] Changeable Projectile Gravity

[ ⚫️ ] VISUALS

[+] Outline ESP
[+] Pc cafe ESP
[+] Hp ESP
[+] Transparency set
[+] Draw fov
[+] Fov color change
[+] Draw skill shot fov
[+] Draw auto shot fov

[ ⚫️ ] OTHER

[+] Automatically skill
[+] Auto melee
[+] Genji auto dash
[+] Auto recall
[+] Auto aimlock for tracer blink
[+] Ana sleep dart
[+] Ana heal grenade
[+] Save and load automatically on all Overwatch Heroes

✅NEWARK FOOTAGES✅
NEWARK FOOTAGES

✅NEWARK PRICE LIST✅
[ ⚫️ ] DAY - 9 USD
[ ⚫️ ] WEEK - 40 USD
[ ⚫️ ] MONTH - 100 USD

✅CONTACTS AND PURCHASE✅
[ ⚫️ ] WEBSITE -
[ ⚫️ ] DISCORD SERVER -
[ ⚫️ ] DISCORD TAG - Henix#0403
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2020, 18:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep Best cheats and best sellers

I have used Aim buff and Xion and CH and Hyper flick,This price is worth buying, you can use it in low score bureau and master bureau and no one will question you,I have never been banned while using it,Its owner: Henix,Customer support is really great,Anyway. I recommend everyone to use and buy. I like it very much
Old 02/14/2020, 23:42   #3

I have some test keys for review, please dm me in discord if you are interested
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2020, 07:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got a couple games in didn't get called out and no fps drop at all was amazing for the price
overall 9.5/10 for me works really good on hanzo prediction
Old 02/16/2020, 16:23   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

for me this is the best cheat for overwatch. The price is ******* low and its the cheapest i ve seen and worth to buy. aimbot does well, esp sees cool but sometimes it just drops fps a little bit (actually like 5 fps)
Old 02/16/2020, 17:16   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing bot! This seller has super fast delivery times and will always answer whatever questions you have. The discord is also super helpful due to all of the active members in it.
Old 02/16/2020, 20:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 68
Perfect cheat.
Very beautiful prediction from all the cheats that I used..
With this cheat, it is really difficult to lose, Hanzo 90 percent of the hit, it is impossible to miss. I'm really surprised by the power of the cheat. Compared to others, this is still the best cheat.
Old 02/16/2020, 21:31   #8

- Hanzo Highlight. ~3300
Old 02/20/2020, 08:09   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The best cheat i have ever seen. Tracking works perfectly, flickshots are legit. It doesn't "eat" your FPS like hyperflick. I recomend it for everyone!
Old 02/22/2020, 14:39   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This hack has been amazing and consistent - it allowed me to climb easily without being noticed and is very safe . Highly recommend 10/10 !
Old 02/23/2020, 09:01   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This hack is insane and safe. Henix's has amazing customer support and almost replies instantly. This hack is undetected and allows me to pop off without being called out. The aimbot is smooth and it's user friendly and easy ! 10/10
Old 02/23/2020, 09:36   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Only a few Hrs in and this is already the best hack ive ever played with; With Henixs assistance I was able to set up the hack easily . the hack is user friendly and allows beginners to use it easily without too much help. Henix also has great customer supp
Old 02/25/2020, 18:35   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here's my review of NewArk.

The first thing many people will notice about NewArk is that it's buggy. It's not uncommon for a user to run into game/bot breaking bugs that range from simple stuff like: Mouse locking in position, Menu becoming unresponsive, X/Y smooth being linked, enemies becoming invisible to ESP/Aimbot, FoV randomly changing from whatever you set to 360 or hero settings not saving.

To more devastating bugs like: Game crashing, blackscreen, bluescreen or just straight-up screen freezing.

However, if none of these bugs happen to you, what can you expect?

Well, a somewhat decent bot. There's a lot of features that are missing or features added to some characters that don't make sense. Such as flickshot for Reaper instead of tracking, which cannot be changed at this current time. The smoothing options are backwards, the higher the smooth, the less it smooths, which is strange.

I've been using NewArk with various characters and have found that if you play with the settings enough, you can get legit-looking stuff on tracking characters. The hook prediction for Hog is spot on, but the Ana dart prediction could use some work, as it's prone to miss. Flick shot characters like Widow can be made to look somewhat legit, but it's incredibly difficult and still doesn't look as good as some other bots out there.

As for Hanzo/Mcree/Ashe? It's horrific. Sure, I can probably look through some POTG's I have and find a few that look legit, but using it consistently is an entirely different story. Some shots look legit; other shots look so fake that you'll want to leave the game ASAP to not get a flood of reports. What's worse is that there's not much that can be done to make it look better.

If you increase smoothing, all it does is take away mouse control, and the bot will slowly move to the target until it thinks it can hit a shot. Remove too much smoothing, and you'll perfectly flick in a microsecond. This can be primarily hidden when playing Widow, as you can unscope to hide the obviousness a bit, not to mention flick sniping in general looks more legit with a scoped character.

So that could use a lot of work and perhaps some more "humanizing" features or even a triggerbot for those that just want it to fire and not aim for them. Since it's internal, it would have way better response times than other triggerbots I've used. There's also a significant lack of some basic features. Like delay retargeting, free Y, selectable bone, or "Dynamic bone."

Everything is set to HS only. With enough smoothing, you can combat this with tracking characters but not too much with flick.

Overall I think NewArk could have a lot of potential, but at best, you can consider it in "beta." The price is great and that really is the only reason anyone should consider NewArk at this current time. So, if you're not too sure, I suggest getting a day key to try it out.
Old 02/28/2020, 19:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingu15 View Post
Here's my review of NewArk.

The first thing many people will notice about NewArk is that it's buggy. It's not uncommon for a user to run into game/bot breaking bugs that range from simple stuff like: Mouse locking in position, Menu becoming unresponsive, X/Y smooth being linked, enemies becoming invisible to ESP/Aimbot, FoV randomly changing from whatever you set to 360 or hero settings not saving.

To more devastating bugs like: Game crashing, blackscreen, bluescreen or just straight-up screen freezing.

However, if none of these bugs happen to you, what can you expect?

Well, a somewhat decent bot. There's a lot of features that are missing or features added to some characters that don't make sense. Such as flickshot for Reaper instead of tracking, which cannot be changed at this current time. The smoothing options are backwards, the higher the smooth, the less it smooths, which is strange.

I've been using NewArk with various characters and have found that if you play with the settings enough, you can get legit-looking stuff on tracking characters. The hook prediction for Hog is spot on, but the Ana dart prediction could use some work, as it's prone to miss. Flick shot characters like Widow can be made to look somewhat legit, but it's incredibly difficult and still doesn't look as good as some other bots out there.

As for Hanzo/Mcree/Ashe? It's horrific. Sure, I can probably look through some POTG's I have and find a few that look legit, but using it consistently is an entirely different story. Some shots look legit; other shots look so fake that you'll want to leave the game ASAP to not get a flood of reports. What's worse is that there's not much that can be done to make it look better.

If you increase smoothing, all it does is take away mouse control, and the bot will slowly move to the target until it thinks it can hit a shot. Remove too much smoothing, and you'll perfectly flick in a microsecond. This can be primarily hidden when playing Widow, as you can unscope to hide the obviousness a bit, not to mention flick sniping in general looks more legit with a scoped character.

So that could use a lot of work and perhaps some more "humanizing" features or even a triggerbot for those that just want it to fire and not aim for them. Since it's internal, it would have way better response times than other triggerbots I've used. There's also a significant lack of some basic features. Like delay retargeting, free Y, selectable bone, or "Dynamic bone."

Everything is set to HS only. With enough smoothing, you can combat this with tracking characters but not too much with flick.

Overall I think NewArk could have a lot of potential, but at best, you can consider it in "beta." The price is great and that really is the only reason anyone should consider NewArk at this current time. So, if you're not too sure, I suggest getting a day key to try it out.
Thanks for your review.
I will send your wishes to the developers, and I also want to note a few inaccuracies:
1. You can choose a bone (Head or Body) Aimkey1 - Body, Aimkey2 - Head
2. You can change the Trigger FOV so that the bot shoots more legit.
3. It has Dynamic FOV, so you need to set 3-4 FOV to make it better

All bugs will be fixed asap.
Old 03/10/2020, 20:54   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice clean and sexy, this seller is pretty kind and I love it! Thanks

Tags
aimbot, autoskills, flickbot, newark, outlinesesp