Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎

Discussion on 🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎 within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/08/2020, 11:52   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingu15 View Post
Cheats can change over time. I give honest reviews to what they are at the time of writing them; CH was trash, and it was detected, then it got better, and they fixed a lot of things when I used it again. Exo was excellent, best on the market, but the dipshit dev bailed on it. Artemis' aimbot is so bad it's on the same quality of a pixel bot. Xion is just a poor attempt to be like Exo, but it fails with its detection rates.

I don't accept subs or any bribery for reviews. So try as much as you want in a vain attempt to slander me, it won't make your **** product any better. Though you have no one to blame but yourself for the detection, seeing as you're dumb enough to make it free, which includes any developers that want to signature your software.

Simple cheat 101, and you've failed it. What a joke. Just like the joke of you having your cronies trying to reply to me as well.

"Xion is a poor attempt to be Exo" The Exo admin literally sold the source to them.
Old 01/11/2020, 03:31   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

FOR PEOPLE WHINING about bugs:
Here's fun fact for you ppl who cant fkin read, it's in a 'BETA' FKIN stage which FKIN MEANS it is being TESTED to sort out and fix bugs.

FOR PEOPLE WHINING about DETECTION:
Guess what? Played for 2 days, no ban. I even used RAGE settings for Ashe and Mcree, got called out pretty much every game, no ban.
I know there's chance of getting banned due to massive reports but the cheat itself is undetected dumb shitheads, if it's detected I should be kicked out from the game real time just like I did by using Exo few months ago with the message: Player has been permanently banned using 3rd party software blah blah

Dont fkin use this which is in 'BETA', which is being 'TESTED' if you ppl are going to whine about bugs and not working properly. Go fkin buy CH or other daily codes.
Old 01/18/2020, 05:59   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After doing the beta for the OW cheat. I purchased a 1 day code to continue cheating, boosted my SR from 2400 to 2900 on my smurf within 24 hours.

the PUBG cheat is also great as well.

The only thing that should be worked on in this cheat is the smoothing values should be lowered, to look even close to legit I had to up my smoothing to about 88%-90% on soldier. playing on 2-3 deg fov

But all in all, this cheat is close to one of the best i've used so far from this forum. Critical Hit comes nowhere close to this cheat and it's advertised at $200 lol

Thanks for the HQ cheat and letting us use it for free for awhile also
Old 01/25/2020, 06:00   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

soo far ! the most legit and undetected cheat ! Quick And Easy !
Old 02/01/2020, 23:51   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honest Review

Hello, everyone! ☺

My name is Dawn and this is my honest review of the Apex Legends cheat published by Unleashed.

It will take some time to read, so I am going to put this Review in a spoiler.

Total amount of words: 1.262

Reading time: About 3-5 minutes

If you have no time to read all of it, here is my Overall rating:

Aimbot: 10/10

Visuals: 9/10

Spoofer: 10/10

Safety: 10/10

Customer/Tech Support: 10/10

Overall Grade of Cheat: 9.5/10

Old 02/04/2020, 13:50   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

This is my review of the overwatch cheat, I've been part of the BETA and bought a month subscription.

Positive:

HWID Spoofer built in and just overal super safe
ESP is amazing
Support is very quick to help and find solutions to your problems
Sniper heroes are amazing and look super legit
They are just constantly adding and bettering everything since this is brand new
If you are looking for the safest cheat this is in my opinion the safest on the market

Negative:

Program doesn't always autoswitch when swapping hero so you have to manualy swap (this does not occur with the PUBG version)
Forced to play on a certain aspect ratio and resolution (don't have this issue with other cheats)
Prediction for loads of heroes is just not on point at all overaiming or just missing quite alot of shots in general compared to others. (You can't preset your own prediction which what I was hoping for when purchasing this one)
Smoothing could be way better as it's not consistent even when your smoothing is on 90% and your variation on 90% it will still sometimes flick insanely quick for some reason.
I also have a problem where you cannot select a hero when ingame for some reason don't know what the cause is of this.

This is my honest review

I've used in the past:
Xeraph
Critical Hit
Xion
Exo
Artemis
Seoul
Kalu
Bonjour
Plantic
Opex
Rose
Hyperflick
Aimbuff
New-Ark

And some others I can't remember...
Old 02/05/2020, 05:13   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very fast purchase speed and i climb to platinum
Old 03/11/2020, 19:21   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After spending 20 hours on different hacking forums I luckily got to get exposed and use this cheat! I bought a day and now I am on 30 day package. I tried many other providers they are dogsshitt compared to unleashed! The ESP the design and aimbot all slick 9/10 10/10 ! although u need to adjust the aimbot the default is not that good but if u change it to OP it becomes toooo good now I feel like Shroud of apex we both using legit hacks LOL, anyhow don't believe the fake reviews they are incompetent detected jealous competitors just hope in and enjoy smurfing on scrubs! THANK YOU unleashed ,
p.s pls don't increase the princess too soon.
Old 05/17/2020, 17:19   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing cheat, +rep.
Old 06/13/2020, 18:17   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nice hack
Old 06/17/2020, 15:55   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is updated?
Old 06/18/2020, 03:09   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Prices listed on this thread are much less than listed on website.. 150 pounds / month on site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2020, 00:53   #28

elite*gold: 29
Thread has been updated, still never been detected.
Old 08/22/2020, 23:11   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tested it for 4 Hours, and for me its one of the best OW Cheats[Its just my View]
Its at the first moment a bit weird but after you got it with the Settings[Or just use a config but i was dumb af] I tested it the most of the time with DPS [Ashe,Widow,Reaper.Hanzo]
Aimbot working great, Prediction was sexy as hell, if u love to play Hanzo play him once with "UNLEASHED", but my Settings were not the best. sadly i did not tested it with Roadhog or some other Champs.

Performance 9/10[Just for now bc i used my Own Settings]
Security 8/10 Somestimes when i started the Cheat i had to restart my Computer. But no ban
Features 10/10 But these Features i used were pretty well.

[Maybe i will find some Clips from my Gameplay, then it will add it here ]
Old 08/23/2020, 00:44   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

My honest review of unleashed after 3 months of usage

After using multiple cheats over the last 3-5 months:
  • Unleashed: 8.5/10 - (Great potential for more features in the future, really good menu however can be difficult to get used to, never been detected)
  • Critical Hit: 5/10 - (good features, awful security)
  • Noble: 7/10 - (bad features, bad support, but undetected since a year or so)
  • HyperFlick: 5/10 - (Again, similar to CH good features, but awful security)

I can wholeheartedly say that in terms of security and saftey, unleashed is the best

I bought critical hit a few weeks back, they claimed to be undeteced with their hypervisor, seems that they were lying. Shortly after everyone in that discord got hit by a ban and people started jumping ship going to unleashed for a chance of being undetected. Anyway, enough of other providers lets talk about unleashed!

Menu Review

Unleashed menu is a very sleek, with a modern black and red finish, that is stylish but also functional. It is unlike any other menu i've seen in overwatch cheating.
I have a few gripes with the menu though, some of which i will detail below.

• Complexity

Unleashed promises a highly customizable and configurable aimbot system, the most advanced i've seen in any game tbh (atleast in terms of what the users get to the change in terms of mathematics, angles and smoothing numbers.) The problem with having such a complex aimbot system is that menu can become difficult to use. The menu has so many options, buttons, bells and whistles that it just all becomes overwhelming for a first time user. It personally took my a few weeks to fully explore every single option the menu had to offer. Whilst this much freedom in customizing Aimbot/Trigger/ESP is great, it can be a annoying and fustrating at times!

I mean for christ sake you can have multiple aimbots active at once, all with different paramaters and functions, working together to adjust your mouse for different scenarios. So hopefully you can understand some of my fustrations in fine tuning the cheat.

Aimbot Review

There concept of aimbot on unleashed is split into different instances, so for example you can enable instance 1 - 2 - 3 - 4, (all the way up to 7 or 8 i believe?) and technically have X amount of different aimbots running at the same time, they can be working together to achieve one goal i.e Flicking to a head, or they can work indepedently and do different things.
Different instances can achieve different things as well, so for example:

For semi-legit gameplay
  • Aimbot 1: - I chose to bind to Mouse 4, and its for general tracking/flicking
  • Aimbot 2: - I chose to bind to Mouse 5, and its headshotting flicks (good for widow/cree/ash)

and so on, possibilities are quite endless of how you want to configure your aimbot. These aimbot instances can be very useful if you are playing a healer and want to do different actions on different keys.​ I.e Ana, one aimkey to heal team-mates, the other to shoot enemies.

The aimbot can be configured to be as rage as possible, to smooth tracking/flicks. Compared to other cheats, its not the most legit looking aimbot out the box, but if you spend a few hours configuring the cheat it can compare to others.

Side note:
At the time of writing, 22/08/20, unleashed has some issues with bones on certain overwatch hereos. With some heros like bap, lucio and ball there head bones are some where down the mid-section of their torso. I know the unleashed team are aware of this, but as of yet its not fixed unfortunately.

Injecting and Stability

Injecting

Injecting on unleashed is very simple and intuitive, but most importantly of all is that its done through a web panel on your browser.
You long into your panel on their website, download the generated file they give you. Making sure you still have the panel open, you run the file and the injection will happen. Once injected, a notification will apear saying you can start the game. Without the panel open the cheat wont inject. I dont have the technical knowledge behind why they do this, but something tells me that this is a really secure way of injecting and hiding from the anti-cheat. I haven't seen any other cheat do something like this before on OW.

One gripe i have with unleashed's injection is that it will freeze your system for a few seconds when injecting, and loading into the game. Also, sometimes the sound output/input from windows/discord gets changed when injecting. Not a big deal as you can just change them back quickly, but still something to note

Stability

In terms of stability, there is a lot going on behind the scenes in terms of calculations and rendering so crashes are expected, but to be quite honest, i have only ever expereinced 3 crashes with unleashed. And after recent updates crashes have been reduced to a minimal, to the point where i havent had one in a few weeks or so.

Overall Thoughts

Unleashed is an extremely good cheat. It's the cheat i trust the most in OW, no bans no nothing. I've tried atleast over 4 different cheats now in OW and they have all given me bans, but not Unleashed.
Sure it might not be the cheapest product in the world, but by god its good.

Oh, did i mention? There is a HWID Spoofer built in.

Tags
aimbot, cheat, esp, hack, overwatch