Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


XCYRUS OVERWATCH - |AUTHENTIC CHEATS| "AIMBOT-ESP-SECURE" INTERNAL

Discussion on XCYRUS OVERWATCH - |AUTHENTIC CHEATS| "AIMBOT-ESP-SECURE" INTERNAL within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 07/09/2019, 05:04   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
there is no proof
they accept paypal but They say the payment is not complete, they just say wait
And induce a bitcoin settlement
Very suspicious
sk174 is offline  
Old 07/09/2019, 05:09   #17
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk174 View Post
there is no proof
they accept paypal but They say the payment is not complete, they just say wait
And induce a bitcoin settlement
Very suspicious

Hi..
We're currently use checkout syatem that should be automatically check by server. Also that depent by paypal.

When you said a suspicious dont do a payment with our providers
Thanks for comment
xcyrus_official is offline  
Old 07/09/2019, 05:24   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyrus_official View Post
Hi..
We're currently use checkout syatem that should be automatically check by server. Also that depent by paypal.

When you said a suspicious dont do a payment with our providers
Thanks for comment
I'm done with the payment, why not make account upgrade?
you can do Manually check and take action
sk174 is offline  
Old 07/09/2019, 05:35   #19
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk174 View Post
I'm done with the payment, why not make account upgrade?
you can do Manually check and take action
No, we're have an system should be taken.
You can read eula.
To prevent user chargeback .
We do not accept random payment even know paypal much of fraud.
xcyrus_official is offline  
Old 07/10/2019, 08:55   #20
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
PayPal & BTC Payment Checkout authorized Speed Improved.
xcyrus_official is offline  
Old 07/10/2019, 11:10   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Angry

Paid for a so-called bot that is not yet operational LOL, there is a lot of hack that exists why wait until it is functional? for me it looks more like SCAM especially that it is the same person who created the thread "SecretCheat(scam thread for mostly famous games)" you can just PM if you need proof

Where is videos with the hack ? you must already be able to show us a videos I guess?
-----------------

I'm writing here on the post from below to not bump your thread, yes you scammed me with your old account, and you know very well that epvp will not do anything if we do not communicate with epvp CHAT and of curse it's only with skype and discord !!
runsan is offline  
Old 07/10/2019, 11:21   #22
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by runsan View Post
Paid for a so-called bot that is not yet operational LOL, there is a lot of hack that exists why wait until it is functional? for me it looks more like SCAM especially that it is the same person who created the thread "SecretCheat(scam thread for mostly famous games)" you can just PM if you need proof

Where is videos with the hack ? you must already be able to show us a videos I guess?
Are you scam victim?
Report to epvp staff when you've problem.
Dont comment here. Its annoying
Looks youre very mad with another guy and feeling so bad
xcyrus_official is offline  
Old 07/13/2019, 07:14   #23
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Some major update upcoming next.
Please read eula carefully before buying
xcyrus_official is offline  
Old 07/13/2019, 09:04   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 3
65$ entry fee, wtf is that? not even gonna give this another look, not a chance, some broken *** **** like that. Ntm, you website isnt even up. good luck
LoveSilky:3 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2019, 11:28   #25
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSilky:3 View Post
65$ entry fee, wtf is that? not even gonna give this another look, not a chance, some broken *** **** like that. Ntm, you website isnt even up. good luck
There is including maintenance and services.
Based overwatch bundle 165$ the next renew are 100$.
That only one time member upgrade fees.

When you cant open website. Clear the history or cookies.
xcyrus_official is offline  
Old 07/17/2019, 13:36   #26
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Reserved Update
#EULA & USER agreement.
Trade Request -
xcyrus_official is offline  
Old 07/20/2019, 03:54   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
You need to give us a video, to show us the performance.

What is this stupidity? if no videos here or on forums, then you are running a scam and you just want to collect entry fees?
thelege2nd is offline  
Old 07/20/2019, 09:49   #28
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelege2nd View Post
You need to give us a video, to show us the performance.

What is this stupidity? if no videos here or on forums, then you are running a scam and you just want to collect entry fees?
Hi ..
We've take a look with it. As soon we'll , thanks for advice
Should you know about eula and entry access.
We've never reported scam . Also never do that. We have securely about payment and cheats prossesed.
xcyrus_official is offline  
Old 07/21/2019, 11:08   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 471
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 375
Received Thanks: 73
_

If you are thinking to buy this hack then don't buy this is a total scam and here are the proof

One customer of mine who bought his hack he paid for the hack but never get his license key or any type of loader or password he keep mesagging the XYCRUS guy in the end he keep ignoring his message so if you are thinking to buy this hack please don't this is a TOTAL SCAM you will be wasting your money on this scam post " I request admin to ban or close this post before someone else gets banned "


Screenshots.







Al3xm3rc3r is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2019, 15:08   #30
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

If you are thinking to buy this hack then don't buy this is a total scam and here are the proof

One customer of mine who bought his hack he paid for the hack but never get his license key or any type of loader or password he keep mesagging the XYCRUS guy in the end he keep ignoring his message so if you are thinking to buy this hack please don't this is a TOTAL SCAM you will be wasting your money on this scam post " I request admin to ban or close this post before someone else gets banned "


Screenshots.







Read eula before buy .
Youre still by checking. PayPal are considering our agreement.
When you want refund just do. Did its clear? What i said in discord. Youre free make a claim or refund when you cant wait with system,

We do not take any risk with stranger chargeback
And what for you do that also we knows youre seller

One more.
Do Not make a problematic comment when you dont knows problem is lol
xcyrus_official is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] """""PUBG Key""""""""
09/28/2017 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 5 Replies
Moin, ich suche noch einen Key von PUBG. Bezahle per PP.(kein Family& Friends) Nur mit RAT! mfg :mofo:
WEAPONSCRIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOT"""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""
08/06/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
detetected



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.