Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 27 acc with 10-0 placements. Placed 3592SR

Discussion on LVL 27 acc with 10-0 placements. Placed 3592SR within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 27 acc with 10-0 placements. Placed 3592SR

Selling lvl 27 acc with 10-0 placements, battletag change etc.
Has legendary edition on the account.

We can start at 30€.
Old 02/13/2019, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
The account is GM now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item drops are all not right placed (item.sdata)
04/24/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I was wondering after editing some grades of the Item.sdata with ShStudio I saw many things which I couldn't understand. Many drops have been where there never would be on official shaiya other grades were completly changed. Also some QuestItems don't drop I would love to have basics, so I tried easily to download a new client which should be clean and watched his Grades on Item.sdata but they where the same as on my old one. I'm confused, sb may help me?
[Selling] EUW ACC placed in silver 5
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
name :FRAGPRODUCTION full 2 rune pages got mhuay thai lee,gladiator draven,dark crystal ryze and got some other champions only 20 euro paysafe or 25 chf add me facebook: amko belov or skype purplewr3ck from bosnia cheers i can go first if u dont trust or we can use MM
Baruna Logo/Sign (wrong placed)
02/19/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi guys, im just wondering why the Baruna Logo or Sign isn't in the right place. Check here -> Screenshot by Lightshot Btw, im using RoC Source. Anyone knew how to fix that?
Auto Ban Placed auto matically?
05/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
My anti gm fails cause it says it can not insert a duplicate entry into ban_log inside ban_info. I am using the script by zombe. V2.1. I delete the row from the ban logs and then reopen the table and they are there once again!! I cant keep them out unless I stop server agent. Soon as I start it, they are there again. I even went through the database MANUALLY and deleted every character that had GM, DEV, etc on there that wasnt supposed to be there..guess what?!?!? The row in the tables...