Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Battle Net Acc

Discussion on [WTS] Battle Net Acc within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
[WTS] Battle Net Acc

Hey guys, due the lack of time I want to sell my Battle.net Account, it exists for over 3 years now, included are:
- WoW (WoD expansion)
- D3 (Reaper of Souls with high chars and many good stuff)
- Hots (played in the Beta and got some good heroes etc but not high level)
- Destiny 2 with the first Expansion
- Overwatch (since Beta, with the skins etc.)

WoW: Didn't played it that much, just some months with friends, the Chars does still exist with some nice items I guess, couldn't get used to the playstyle.

D3: Played for a long time and for many Seasons, Necro is unlocked.

Hots: My level there is over 80 I guess, didn't checked for a longer time now, was ranked once in Gold or Platin.

Destiny 2: One Max Lv. Character with 300+ Gear Power

Overwatch: My most played game, played it almost every Season and had mostly Platin in there, many Skins unlocked, 4 Gold Weapons, Lv350+

Send me offers, would like to sell this Account into good hands.

I guarantee you to give you all the Support you need with the Account, as long as you own it, will give you my WhatsApp number, my DC name or Skype name to stay in contact and answer all questions, like for Account restoration, if you're a newb in D3 or OW I would help you out with some hints how to get better or even training in OW. Clearing the security settings and my friend list before trading, will keep my twink in it if you wish to contact me.
After the payment we will change all the settings of the account together, like changing email address until you get all changes done, giving live support if some trouble occurs (which shouldn't happen, this account never got banned, suspended or warned for anything).

I accept payment only through PayPal!

PS: If there is more interest, i've two Steam accounts, each with over 60 Games to sell too you can PM me for screens of the games etc.

If you're interested, post your offer or PM me here in epvp.

Best regards, dirksen95.